Chapter Two: Seoul

Jennie's POV

The next day came and I need to prepare coz we are now going back to Seoul, South Korea. I go towards my bathroom and freshen up, I put on my clothes and I was checking myself on the mirror when I realized one thing.

 I go towards my bathroom and freshen up, I put on my clothes and I was checking myself on the mirror when I realized one thing

I am wearing the same clothes that I wear in my dream when we are also heading back to Korea. Okay... This is weird.

I got my phone and suitcase and walk down the stairs.

"Morning Jenduek!" Irene and Jisoo unnie said at the same time.

"Morning Unnies, morning uncle." I said.

"Morning, eat now Jennie, you might get late." Uncle said and nodded.

After eating our food, Uncle drives us towards the Airport, we bid our goodbye to him and headed inside the airport.

"Ready to go back to Seoul Jennie?" Jisoo unnie asks.

"So so ready unnie." I said as we find our sits on the plane.

"There are your sits, and there is mine." Irene unnie said pointing the sits near the window.

I sat beside the window and Jisoo unnie sat beside me while Irene unnie is at our back. Minutes later...

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the pilot speaking. Welcome aboard, Lucky Airways, flying to Seoul, South Korea. Cabin crew ready for take off. Kamsamnida."

I sat down properly and look outside the window.

In my dream, I got scared of riding a plane after five years and Lisa holds my hand and never remove it.

'Okay, don't think much Jennie, she's not real, she's just a girl in your dream. Just go to sleep.' I told to myself.

Yeah, sleep is what I need.

I closed my eyes and I saw Lisa's face. I open my eyes and sigh.

Now I'm seeing her face!

I close my eyes again and try to sleep, this time I did not saw her beautiful face.

"Jenduek, wake up. We are about to land." I heard Jisoo Unnie said.

I slowly open my eyes and look outside.

I'm back Seoul. Finally, after ten months, I'm back.

The plane landed safely and we go out of the plane. We walk out of the airport and we saw our driver. Our driver drives towards the Kim's Condominium and that is half an hour drive from the airport.