Chapter 10: Drunken Win

A few days later

Win at Tay's room as they are speaking on what happen to Win a few days ago.

"I really mad at the Tony guy! My instinct are never wrong! First time I saw him, I felt something was not right" Tay express his anger in front of Win.

Win keep silent.

"Luckily Bright's there. If there's no Bright I don't know what happen to you. He even save you twice!"

Yeah.. Win know the story because Bright has told him about living room incident.

"Wait. If you encountered him during living room incident, do you know back then he can speak?" Win asked.

"Kind of. I know it since that incident. It shocked me at first because you tell me he's mute though. Luckily I don't use signal finger when speak to him, or else he really will be offended by me" Tay smile sheepishly.

"Taytay.. why don't you tell me that he can speak?" Win pouted his mouth.

"Huh? You don't know it yet then?"

"Yes. I only know when he shouted at the guy. You know.. during he punched that guy" Win shuddered remembering the sick guy.

"Oh thought that you already know" Tay said as he shocked to know that Win didn't know about this.

"Nevermind.. I don't mad at him. I'm glad though because living in the life where we cannot speak is sure not favorable. But I also kinda embarassed because all this time I treat him like that. He even barely speak anything. So that's why I misunderstood"

"But this is the first time I see him like that. Because since I live here, Bright didn't blend with anyone. He's so cold even I'm myself didn't dare to speak with him" Tay tell Win as he try remember how Bright's personality.

"Really. I don't think so. He's so kind and I really like him. I think he's cute though" Win said as he smile dreamily.

"Did you really called him cute?" Tay asked for confirmation. He still remember how cold Bright is when he met with the other.

"Yess. Why not? You may see him as a cold but the real him is actually warm inside" Win compliment his neighbour highly.

"You sure are one out of this two. Either you are weird or you just fall for him" Tay smirked at Win.

Win blushed at the idea of him falling for Bright.

"Nah.. your imagination really got far. The boy like me would not be match for handsome guy like him. I don't even dare to dream it" Win said as it is the impossible things that might happen.

They both continue their conversation while laughing at each other.

........

Owner birthday party

They were forced to celebrate their owner birthday party which Bright didn't really fond of because he treasure his private room more.

But after seeing Win jumping around excitedly asked him to join them, he feel bad to refuse.

Actually he and Win become closed after what happened before. Because Win keep bugging him in his room making he used to the kid existence.

And now here, he's sitting at living room with other tenants who really loud to his ears.

Bright sees Win at the corner of his eyes. Win's head is on some guy whom he didn't know who.

But he thinks that guy maybe his owner friend because this party only attend by the tenants and his owner friends.