Chapter 7: Wolf in disguise

A few days later

Knock..! knock..!!! knock..!

Win focused on playing with his phone until he heard there's knock in front of his door.

He stood up lazily and opened the door. To his surprised, there is a man standing in front of his door.

"Hai" The person greeted him with a smile.

"Oh.. hai to you too" Win replied as friendly he is.

"I'm Tony, a new tenant here. I stayed in front of your room" Tony introduced himself.

"Oh you are the new tenant. Nice to meet you. I am Win Metawin, you can called me Win chic chic guy" Win laughed.

"Sorry, I love joking" Win immediately spoke again as he smile at the person in front of him.

"Ohh. It's okay. By the way, you have a beautiful smile and milky skin" Tony praised Win as he stared at the latter with hidden smirk inside.

"Uhh.. I heard it a lot.. Emm.. How can I help you?" After being praised by the new tenant, suddenly Win felt little uncomfortable.

Usually, if people praised him, he will brag about it as a jokes. But this is first time he met Tony and Tony dared to comment on his white skin. So, he felt little uncomfortable inside.

"Uhh.. before that, I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable just now. I just miss my younger brother. He's similar to you. Have beautiful smile and white skin, unlike me" Tony said after he senses Win's uncomfortable reaction.

"Ohhoo. Really? You younger brother must be beautiful like me. Hahaha." Win makes a joke after hearing the reason why the tenant praised him like that. (AN: You all know, Win will be soft when it's related to a younger bro)

 (AN: You all know, Win will be soft when it's related to a younger bro)

"Yes.. indeed. Beautiful just like you" the other smile.

"Oh. Actually, I come here because I need some help" Tony said again.

"So, how can I help you?"

"I want to borrow your phone to call my younger brother. My smarphone was disfunctional and I didn't know why. I worried he might sulking with me if I didn't call him right now" Tony explained to Win the reason he came to see Win.

"Sure. You can borrow mine. Let me take my phone first"

But before Win move to get his mobile phone Tony spoke once again,

"No..no.. I will just calling him from your room. It'll be short because I just want to let him know that my phone was broken so he didn't need to worry or waiting for my call"

But after Win keep silent he continue, "I mean if you didn't mind, plus I will video calling him. You can see how similar you and him later" Tony try to convinced Win.

"Seems good idea. I would love to know this lovely younger brother of yours. You can come inside" Win spoke as he walked inside.

Tony smirked, oblivious to Win. While he closed the door, he locked it slowly so Win didn't notice it.