Chapter 3: Mute but cute

At the kitchen

Win make simple breakfast without using a stove. He's too lazy to lift his ass to his room, so he just eating at the kitchen.

He enjoyed his food while scrolling his phone. After munching 3 pieces of sandwich, He was full.

Win take a look at the extra bread. He did prepare extra. He think for a while and decide to take the extra bread to his mute neighbour, Bright.

Win knocked Bright's door hoping the other person will open.

After a few knocks the door is opened from inside.

Win pushed his breakfast to Bright's chest but seeing Bright only stares at him blankly he take Bright's right hand and put the dishes on Bright's hand.

Then he said,

"This is my apologized for yesterday" Win said smiling widely and without waste any time he left Bright whom in the middle of confusion, and enter his own room.

============

At Bright room

Bright close the door. He look at the bread on his hand that was given by that new kid.

He want to reject the food but before he could do that, the kid already shut his door. So, he didn't has a choice.

In a few hour Bright feels ease because he didn't hear anymore that voices until...

*I hope he like it*

"Shiaa..!" Bright curse. This time Bright didn't scare anymore but just curious to find out where is this sound come out from.

He put his left ear directly on the wall to hear any sound from the new tenant room.

To his disappointed there is no sound to be heard from there.

*Huh? I got a job interview?*

*I hope this time the job will be mine*

The voice appears again. Somehow, he feels kind of familiar with the voices.

He's trying to remember yesterday event.

"I'm Win. I'm new tenant here. I just move in today. I'm jobless right now you know. But I'll get job soon.."

"I'm Win.. I'm jobless right now ... "

"I'm jobless right now .."

Those sentence from new kid with his annoying smiley face keep repeating in Bright's mind.

"What?? So that voice actually come from that new kid?"

"Impossible! There's no science can explain this"

"I need to confirm this. But how?"

Bright thinking of a plan.

===========

At night

Bright knock the new kid door. After 10 fucking knocks that kid open his door.

"Sorry, I fall asleep" Win open the door half sleep, but his face looking down, his body slump at the door.

Hearing a silent Win lift his face, at the same time he spoke,

"How can I .." He paused when he sees his mute neighbour standing in front of him.

*Ah.. my cute mute neighbour*

Bright's eyes open wider hearing the same voice at the same time coughing when he heard the words "cute". But frown curiously on the words "mute".

Bright confirmed that the voice belong to this kid. So, it's true that he can hear inner voice now?

Bright hand the kid a plate of fried noodle.

"This is for me??" Win's eyes got shining looking at the food in front of him.

Seeing Bright nodded his head, Win speak again

"Thank you Bright.. you are so kind. I just give you bread but you give me a plate of noodle. Can you be my friend!" Win speak non stop with high pitch.

Bright's ears feels like to explode hearing high pitch voice spurt out by Win.

"Aww.. don't tell me you are shy?" Win tease him when he didn't reply.

He immediately turn to his room and left Win there.

But he hears once again that kid voices,

*Aww.. so cute.. my neighbour is mute but cute*

Bright chocked his saliva hearing the word cute again from this kid.

After he calm himself, he start to think. So, right now he has ability to hear others inner voice or what?

What logic is this? But if this is true why he only hear it from the new kid. Why he don't hear it from the person next to other room.

He thinking hard but not one give him a reasonable answer. Then he just give up.

===========

AN: Now, Bright realized that he can hear other inner voice. But only Win's voice though 🤭 Win you such a tease!

So the words in * is from Win 🐰

===========