Chapter 5: Story telling

"Uhh.. please sit here. Sorry I pulled you like that. But I don't want to eat alone right now" Win pulled Bright's hand  to sit with him on the floor.

Bright scanning around the room and Win saw that.

"Oh sorry, I don't have big cushion. I only have that small chair just enough for me to sit there" Win tell Bright as he smile.

But Bright can see his smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Bright.. actually I want to apologized. I'm sorry I don't know that you.. emm you know.. " Win didn't has heart to say it in front of Bright.

'Did this kid still thinks that I'm mute?' Bright palm his face inside.

'But what the heck with me, didn't speak anything to him yet!'

'But when I think again, it's better like this. Otherwise, I don't know what happen if he knows the truth. Maybe I will not get my life after that'

"You know today I went to interview for a job" Win suddenly start a story.

Bright keep silent, waiting for the other to continue the story.

"I don't know how many time I went to interview, and I hope I got this job this time" Win said disappointedly.

"And you know what is the worse?"

"The one who interview me turn out ugly monkey! No.. no.. monkey bastard!" Win said as he express his anger.

Even Win is in anger, Bright can feels those eyes actually looking sad

"He dare to touch me!"

'Yeahh.. I kinda know that' Bright said inside his heart. He wanna ask something but remember he is in playing mute.

"Luckily, I slapped his ugly monkey face and run off out from there" Win said as he smile secretly feeling proud of his action.

'I know it's hard to tell a stranger the bad experience you had, but here the person in front of me tell me about it and I can see he's playing tough'

"Ah.. what nonsense I spurted out here.ha.ha.ha" Win laughing after realized he has spoken to some stranger about his personal matter.

Win then start to eat the food given by Bright awhile ago. While munching he looks at the silent Bright and start to speak again.

'Sure this kid's hobby is talking!' Bright mumble but not enough for Win to hear.

"You know, I lost my younger brother when we both were still young" Win paused his words.

Bright eyes open wider. 'How much this kid want to open his personal story to him?' However Bright keep listening anyway.

"And you know, he's similar to you"

Bright furrow his eyebrow. Win chuckles seeing Bright's reaction.

"My brother could not speak.. ahh sorry I didn't mean to offend you.." Win apologized afraid he offended the guy in fron of him.

Bright just nodded at him. Sometimes he feels guilty because this kid keep aplogize to him about something he didn't need to.

Win continue, "But my brother is not like that when he was born. He became like that after our parents passed away"

 He became like that after our parents passed away"

Win voice become low.

That's how Bright learn that Win is an orphan.

Then he felt shocked when suddenly Win take both of his hand into his hand.

Win wrapped both of his hand covered Bright's hand but Bright can see Win's hand is smaller than him.

'How many time did this kid surprise me in a day! Pity my heart!'

He want to release his hand from Win, however Win next words stopping him

'Don't feel lonely nahh. If you lonely come speak with me. I say this because I know very well the words lonely. Appreciate what you have around you right now, because you will never know the feeling of lost until you losing them for real'

Bright feel enchanted at the moment. How this kid in front of him whom is talkative like a some childish brat a few days ago capable to spill this kind of wise words.

"Ohoo.. why your hand is so cold?!" Win shouted exaggerate a little bit.

"Or are you shy my charming neighbour?" Win asked as in teasing manner.

'Uhh.. this unbelievable kid!' Because of Win's wise saying about life awhile ago, Bright forgot a moment that this kid is the same kid he saw a few days ago.

 this unbelievable kid!' Because of Win's wise saying about life awhile ago, Bright forgot a moment that this kid is the same kid he saw a few days ago

But seeing him teasing me like that, I bet he is back to his usual self. Bright didn't know if he want to laugh or to cry.

"Urgh.. enough with the story telling. I'm tired from speaking right now. Let me enjoy Chef Bright's cooking" Win focused on his eating oblivious to the other reaction.

'Who told you to speak nonstop? And when will you let me go to my own room' Bright sigh slightly annoyed by this situation. (AN: Bright do u really need his permission to go back to your own room😏)

 (AN: Bright do u really need his permission to go back to your own room😏)

============

AN: So, Win still don't know that Bright is not literally mute. Poor Win! 😅