Chapter 8

I was woken up to quiet mutters. 

"Shh, Niall get out before you wake him up!" I heard Louis say quietly. 

"But I'm bored! And hungry and he's the best cook!" Niall whined. 

"I don't care! If you don't get out, you're going to be sorry!" Louis hissed. 

I guess Niall gave up because I heard a low sigh and then the door shut. It was when it was silent again that I realized what was happening and the memories of last night came flooding back to me. 

Louis was running his hand through my hair gently, trying not to wake me I assume. I kept my eyes closed but gently moved my lips to kiss his chest or whatever part of him that was closet to my lips. The soft strokes through my hair stopped at that. 

"Hazza? Are you awake?" he whispered. 

"If I say yes are you going to stop playing with my hair?" I asked, with my eyes still closed. 

He chuckled lightly, "Not if you don't want me to." 

"Then yes, I'm awake," I said, snuggling closer to him. 

"Where are we at anyway?" I asked. 

"About thirty minutes outside of Birmingham. I was about to wake you up so you could get changed." Lou said. 

"But I'm comfy just like this! Do I have to get up?" I whined, tightening myself around him. 

"No, not just yet, but soon," he said. 

I just pulled the blanket back up some more and snuggled closer to my Louis. 

I guess I drifted back to sleep because the next thing I knew, I was being woken up by someone pressing their lips to mine. "Come on, Hazza, it's time to wake up." Louis said. 

I opened my eyes and decided I was not done kissing him. I looked at him and sleepily said, "Come back. I wasn't done!" 

He chuckled and said, "Someone is needy today." 

"'Mere! Hazza needs more kisses!" I didn't have to wait much longer before his lips were back on mine. Unfortunately, he pulled away much too quickly for my liking. 

"Oi!" I protested. 

"Come on, my love. You really need to get up and get ready." I just huffed, but got up. 

After my shower, I got dressed and threw on some casual clothes. I decided I couldn't be bothered with doing my hair today so I just pulled it back into a bun. I walked out to find the others just sitting around at the front of the bus. 

"So, what is the plan for today?" I asked. 

It was Liam who spoke up, "We have the day off so we can do whatever we please." 

"Oooh, can we go to Nandos?" Niall asked with wide, hopeful eyes. We all just rolled our eyes at him. 

"Well I need to go get a few things from the store. So I'll probably head there soon." I said. 

"Actually, I need to get a few things as well, do you mind if I join?" Louis asked. 

"Yeah, of course. Are you ready to go now or do you need to do something before we leave?" I asked. 

"Nope, I am ready whenever you are, Hazza." 

With that we grabbed our hats and sunglasses. I loved our fans and I loved meeting them, however, I didn't feel like being part of a mob at 9:30 in the morning, so this was my disguise.