Left Heartbroken

Angie is on top. Xaria's mother. Side.

---------------------------------------------

I wasn't angry anymore, I felt like my heartbroke. The guys let me go, and I fell to the floor, looking at the ground. It's as a piece was missing from my heart. Derek came to my side, as he caressed my back.

"See, he is useless. You are better with me."

I was to numb to hear what he was saying. My wolf was howling with in my soul. Have we been rejected? After ten years just been thrown out the window as if nothing?

"Don't cry Xaira." I heard Ira whisper. I didn't know I was crying.

"Go lardbutt. Leave before I change my mind!" Derek yelled. I seen from the corner of my eye that he gotten up and started heading towards the boarder. I tucked myself into a small ball.

Derek kneeled beside me, rubbing my back. I don't know how long I was there for, but the night moon was up high in the side when Derek spoke. His friends long gone.

"Come on Xaira, please stop crying. It was for your own good. You have me now." Him?!? I never wanted him! Anger was now replacing my sadness. As I get up to see him sitting down, like he took a beating.

"You? When have I ever wanted you? I NEVER wanted you! NEVER!" I spat in his face. He had a flash of hurt quickly being replaced with anger.

"You don't talk to me like that. I am future Alpha, and your future Husband."

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!" I said coldly, I was never going to be with him. I needed to get Ira back. I looked around to follow his scent. It was faint, but still I had something. I was about to go follow when someone grabbed my arm. I looked back to see a very pissed off Derek, his wolf took over. I didn't have time for this. I needed to find Ira. "Let me go."

"You are MINE." He crashed his lip with mine, I whimpered. He's taking what only belongs to Ira's. I tired to push away, but he was strong. I had to do the only thing I could do. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He might have seen that coming, because he bend forward pushing his behind back, making me kick up to his stomach. He moved so fast that, his chest was on my back my arms crossed, he held me down, pressing his lips at my ear. "Xaira, You will always be mine, the first moment I saw you. I knew you would be. Now and Forever."

I struggle in his hold. I tried to back head butt him. I was not calm, so much anger inside me. I couldn't control the situation. If mother saw me, she punish me and retraining. Telling me to check my feelings.

Tears started to run down my face, when rain started to pour. No, no, no. Ira scent. It was being was away. I struggled again, but Derek his held me tightly. I couldn't do anything I felt hopeless. And I did what any child would do when they were helpless. I called the one person that would protect me no matter what. My mother.

As the rain pour down heavy, soaking Derek and myself. He didn't loosen his grip. As I stood there crying. My wolf howled, calling for our mate to come back. It's when a pair of glowing brown eyes pierced through is. A large wolf came towards us. Derek noticed and pushed me behind him as protecting me, when the large beast came to view. Larger then an average wolf, fur dark red/brown fur. I knew this wolf. Not a lot of people did, but I did. The beast snarled at Derek. Derek snarled back ready to fight. The wolf lowered themselves ready to attack. Derek crouching down ready to shift. It was when the Alpha stepped in view.

"Derek step down. Let go of Xaira." I didn't look away from the wolf, as Derek looked at his father. "But sir," still in fighting stand. There was a growl that came from the alpha. Only I knew to well. I get in trouble a lot and know that growl. Derek quickly leg go of me, as I ran towards the wolf. I wail in deep crying like a child. As I put my face into the wolf's fur. It sat down placing its head over me as if pulling me into a comforting hug.

"Mom!"