Twisted

I woke up to bacon. Mmm the smell of bacon. Soon to be the only love of my life. I opened an eye to see Urbi waving bacon in my face and then take a bite. 

"Hey!" I reached for the bacon and she laughed as I stuffed my face. Mmmm, bacon. 

"How are you feeling?" Urbi now turned serious, I know the whole pack heard me shouting at Ira. But I only shrugged. 

"I'm tried of it, to be honest. I don't understand my feelings. I'm happy that he is here, he is safe and I can see him, but I'm not happy that he is with her and he BELIEVED her over me. She asked me to reject Ira."

"That bitch. Who does she think she is. Coming into our lives and fuck shit up for everyone." I looked at her. I didn't know if she was backing me up or just making fun of me. 

"I hate you, you know that." She gasp

"And I brought you bacon. How rude." 

We both laughed. She kicked her feet up on the bed she was ready to go. She looked ready to go out. Wearing jean shorts, nice heel boots and a cute looking blouse that was loose and long on her. 

"You look ready to go somewhere. Where you going?"

"Get up and get dressed. We going to go out today. That is all I'm telling you." I smiled at her and went to take a shower, when I was done. I dressed in black skinny jeans and a black/purple spotted shirt. I let my long brown hair down and did light make up. I walked barefooted around the house looking for some shoes. 

"You still not dressed?" Urbi groan ready to leave. 

"I'm looking for my shoes. Chill." I had a pare of black ankle socks in my head looking around the pack outs for my convers. I was bent over looking under the sofa when I took in a scent I knew who it was. Oh found my shoes. Reaching to get them.

"Where you going?" I ignored him, but Urbi answered.

"Out. Why? you want to come?" I shot Urbi a look she only shrugged. I went back to put on my socks on. 

"Sure. Can Vic--"  I cut him off.

"You are not invited." I said standing up and went over to Urbi and pulled her arm. I could see Urbi mouth the word 'sorry' She shouldn't be. He should tho.

"Xaira, can we please talk." I turn and looked at him. Nodded my head so he can keep going. "okay, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I know what I did was wrong. But I'm allowed to make one mistake." I rolled my eyes, he made more then one. "I really do miss you. So, so much. Please." My insides were become jelly. NO, stay strong. This is for the long haul. I soften my eyes at him, and smiled. He seemed relived and started to smile too. I walked towards him ready to open my arms for him. When guess who walked in, Victoria. RIGHT ON TIME.

"Whats going on?" Victoria was eating a pop tart. That better not be a strawberry kind. Those are mine. This bitch is taking everything that belongs to me. Ira turn to look at her. I cleared my throat for him to look back at him. 

"I missed you too Ira. For two years, oh how I missed you, but you broke me. Hurt me. I told you I would protect you, yet you still left. The moment you left you rejected me. I don't know why you ever came back. " I gave him my best smile, and I shrugged at him. He wasn't smiling anymore. I want him to feel everything. It hurt me that I did this. It was a cheap shot, but then I look at Victoria and I don't hurt as much. She was pissed at him, and it only made me smirk. I turned to pull Urbi along with me.

"That's cold Xaria, even for you." I shrugged at Urbi who couldn't believe what I just did. 

"Not as cold as not claiming my mate." 

"Touche." 

We were about to get into the Urbi's car when a black Van parked right next to her and the doors open, a flood gate of were jumped out. Urbi and I quickly went on guard, till my mother called after us. 

"Urbi, Xaria. Good you are here. I would like to intoduce to you the Blue Water Pack. Their Luna Darling. And her body guards."

Darling, the way she carried herself was a luna alright, she looked down at people, because when she looked at Urbi and myself she was sizing us up. Urbi only raised her brow at her. 

"I don't like her." Urbi said in mind link.

"Agreed." I shot back at her.

There was just something about her that was twisted.

"Hello." Darling said sweetly, but we knew she was anything but.