Found you

I knew the moment I saw him, he was my mate. His parents were talking to the Alpha and he was hiding behind his mother. His parents were begging the Alpha if they could stay, but rouges weren't allowed for the safety of the pack. His mother was crying, her husband holding her in his arms. I wanted to know more about the boy. I went to talk to them.

"Hello."

I didn't care about the adults conversation. I just wanted to near this boy. The Alpha stopped talking to look down at me. I was small for my size, but that didn't stop me from getting what I wanted in life. The boy's mother look down to see where the small voice came from. The boy hid himself even further behind his mother.

"Xaira."

The Alpha said my name, but I didn't listen. My attention was still on the boy. The boy was fat, and chubby. I know he was a were, but it was weird he was so over weight. He looked like he was a year or two older then me. He had dark black hair, and thick glassses. As if I took them away he wouldn't be able to see. Which was still strange. If he was a were he wouldn't be so over weight and would be able to see without glasses. Maybe something is wrong with him, still he was mine.

"Hello!" I said again.

"Xaira." The Alpha said a bit more stern, this time I looked up at him. I didn't fear my Alpha like the rest of the pack did.

"Yes?" The Alpha knew, I didn't fear him. And it was harder on him to put me in my place. It is why he always called my mother. Now I feared her. Her favorite line is. ' I brought you into this world, and I will be the one to take you out.' When ever I missed behave.

"Go home, this has nothing to do with you." I was taken back by his words. It had everything to do with me. This boy belonged to me. And I needed to voice it out before he made them leave.

"XAIRA!" I froze, as I was about to tell the Alpha he was dead wrong. When I heard my mother's voice. I slowly turn around to see a very pissed off were. Her light brown hair came down to her waist her dark brown eyes fuming with anger, her dark tan from all the training. She was wearing her work out clothes, a Black tanktop with black yoga pants.

My mother is Beta. She is the best of the best. If the Alpha wanted something done, she was the one to do it. Everyone feared the Alpha, but that was nothing compared to how they would reacted with the Beta. She was like the goddess of death.

She grabbed me by the arm pulling me away.

"I'm sorry, Alpha." Alpha is the only person she ever said sorry to, oh and my father, or so she tells me. He died before I was born, but every now and then when mother was acting like a mother she would tell me about him. How he was spineless, weak, and a dork, and sweet, loving. It was the only moments I see mother be soft.

"Don't worry about it Angie, I know Xaira can be a hand full." He smiled softly at her. I always thought that the Alpha has a major crush on my mother.

"Come Xaira, I'll make you something to eat." Pulling me toward the pack house.

"Noooo, you don't understand. Stop, let me go!" I try to pull myself out of her grip. I usally stop fighting my mother once she has me in her grasp, but I don't want to see him go.

"Xaira, what is wrong with you." My mother confused.

"He is mine!" I yelled at her, tears started to escape my eyes.

"Who is yours?" My mother asked

"He is!" I pointed to the boy hiding behind his mother, looking shocked. He was shacking in fear.

"How is it the women in our family, always mates a weakling." My mother spoke softly.

"He is not weak, He is MINE!" I shouted at her, ready to take her on. My six year old body would take on anyone that would take away what rightfully belongs to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the picture on top (Or on the side) is Xaira when she is older.