HEYYYY, MY E-BOOK IS OUT!

Hey everythingggggg~

Finallyyyyyy! I'm done working on my first e-book ever! I'm so proud of myself for pulling this through. After endless nights and days working on it — from editing, to proofreading, to cover illustration, to typesetting — I do everything by myself and I take so much pride in that!

Here I present you the cover e-book of Rafaella, woohoo! I made this myself! Don't ask me why she's upside down, I just feel that it's fitting XD

So right now the book is ready for purchase on my Shopee store as I'm already selling my books there. I will provide a link to this e-book on my bio so you can click directly from there!

📣 Just a couple heads up that the file is in EPUB format, so you will need an EPUB reader app to read it. If you're using iOS, you can copy it directly to Books. If you're using Android, you can download Google Play Books from Google store for free.

I just wanted to say that I give so much love in this e-book, so much effort, I even added a lot of new contents! If you decided to purchase it, I hope you will love it just as much as you'd love Rafaella on Wattpad.

Many questions if it's full until ending? All I can say is I already gave an ending to Rafaella here on Wattpad, and that doesn't change. But I do add extra contents in the e-book to further wrap up their stories, and I'm sure you'll love it if you've already loved Rafaella the way it is in here :)

To my Patreon family, thank you so much for helping me achieve one more dream. I hope someday I will be able to publish my books as paperback; that would be my next goal when I have enough money 😂

Alright! Thank you and happy reading!

Maria I.

PS: If you are based outside of Malaysia, this e-book is now available on Google Play so check out the link at my bio!