Two

Charlie stood there staring at Josie and Josie just looked at him like "what are you looking at" but he couldn't help it and the fact that she wasn't at all infatuated by his looks or muscles for that matter made him more intrigued, this has never...

Charlie stood there staring at Josie and Josie just looked at him like "what are you looking at" but he couldn't help it and the fact that she wasn't at all infatuated by his looks or muscles for that matter made him more intrigued, this has never happened before. Girls are usually falling at his feet and yet, this girl was no where near that. Bree could see the way he was looking at her and nudged him on his side, shocking him out of his little day dream.

"Ow, what was that for?" he looked down at Bree.

"This is Josie" she said again. He looked back at her and her hand was extended out to shake his. Why was he being such a girl he thought. He hesitantly took her hand and shook it for longer than intended. He wasn't sure if it was just him but he was almost certain she felt that shock between them too.

"Hey, I'm Charlie" he tried putting on that charmed voice, no girl could resist the voice.

"Yeah I figured" she took her hand back and Charlie saw her wipe it against her jeans. He wiped his own hand against his shirt, already sweating and she's only been standing there for less than 5 minutes. What was going on with him? He needed a shot and he needed one now!

Josie stood looking bored. "Do yous have a table?" she asked Bree.

"No, we don't really sit" she winked at Charlie.

"So you stand and dance all night?" Josie was a little confused and a little annoyed that Bree dragged her out here for this. She promised Bree one night, she hated this but get it out of the way and that's it.

"Not really, we um-" Josie could see the way Bree looked at her man why they don't sit. The thought made her want to vomit. It was actually nauseating looking at these two. But he won't stop staring at her. Ugh, great she thought.

"We have a table" Charlie cut in and Bree just glared at him.

"Oh, are you inviting us now?" Bree looked annoyed at him. Charlie just kept looking at Josie but she was staring off around the club. She really didn't want to be there and he could see it. It was written all over her face. What could she be thinking in that pretty head of her's?

"Oh, yeah"

"Sure. Whatever" she was annoyed and he could tell. "Come on, he has a table over there" she told Josie.

The 3 of them started walking off towards the table, leaving Bree's other girls out on the dance floor. They were almost at the table when Charlie was shoved forward from behind, bumping into Josie and Bree, and when he turned around, it was the guy from outside who tried to yell at them. The smirk on the guys face, Charlie knew it wasn't an accident and without skipping a beat, he launched at the guy, crashing into more people as they hit the floor. Charlie wasn't giving in and when more people jumped in, Charlie couldn't tell who was who until he accidentally swung and punched Reuben in the face. The boys grabbed Charlie out and quickly fled, leaving the guy and his boys back in the club and before they got kicked out by the security and never allowed to step foot into the club again.

Within minutes, Bree and her girls got dragged outside when the boys rallied together. They all set foot down the street, heading to their cars in the multi car park zone. Charlie looked behind him and saw Josie just looking at him in fear, if there ever was a time he ruined his chances with a girl, this would be it. Bree was blabbing her mouth about something, he couldn't exactly make out words but in his mind he just wanted her to shut up. He had a cut on his lip and a bruise on his cheek and his shirt had a tear on his sleeve. When they got to the cars, he stopped abruptly and the girls bumped into him from behind.

"Thanks a lot Charlie, you just had to start a fight in the middle of the dance floor" Bree was waving her hands in his face but he wasn't focussed on her. He was too busy staring at Josie. Her presence wasn't like Bree, something was different about her.

"Yeah well I'm sorry alright" Bree stood with her hand on her hip.

"You should be" Josie piped up. Charlie looked at her in shock. "Id literally been in the club for 10 minutes, 10 minutes! I paid 20 bucks to get into that place, mind you I didn't even want to be here, all just to stand there and watch you roll on the ground with some pig. If you wanted to roll around with pigs, you could've gone to the farm!"

"Damn, it wasn't that bad J" Bree stepped in.

"Look I came out here for you B, if you wanted to be ratchet with some hoodrat, you shouldn't have asked me to come. You knew this about me already. And please don't tell me you were trying to set me up with one of these clowns" she pointed out to Charlie's boys. "No offence" she said to Charlie.

"Who are you calling ratchet?" Bree said shocked at her friend.

"And who are you calling hoodrat?" Charlie was offended.

"The two of you!" she rolled her eyes but stood her ground. "Whatever, tonight was a waste. I'm out. Girl, call me tomorrow. I'm going home to eat cos this girl, wants a burger"

"Naw, hold up. You're gonna call me a hoodrat and I'm suppose to just take that?" he was still offended and wanted to make his point known.

"Take it however you want. You wanna bum around and cause fights in the middle of the club, go right ahead. That aint any of my business" she walked up to Bree and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll see you soon B" and walked off the opposite direction.

Charlie stared after her and Bree was trying to get his attention but the way he was staring off, no girl had ever spoken to him that way. No girl has ever stood her ground that way. Bree was trying to get him to hold her but he just wasn't having it.

"Look sorry about tonight" Charlie apologized to Bree. Looking at her girls, they all looked annoyed.

"Its fine, you can make it up to me though" she had that little spark in her eye that he was well aware of and that he knew all too well. She wanted to go home with him. But for the first time ever, Charlie declined. And that surprised him.

"Maybe another time Bree"

"You've never called me by my actual name before" she looked at him like he said something stupid.

"I gotta go, thanks for coming out tonight k?" he kissed her cheek and walked to Ty's car. When he looked back, she looked frustrated and a little hurt. When he got in the car he received a text from Bree:

'DELETE MY NUMBER A**HO**!

Charlie knew she was exaggerating, she was just a little pissed at him. She can't deny him and she knew it. She'll calm down. Charlie looked at the boys, apologizing for what happened.

"Eh shut up, you wanted a little excitement" Sam laughed at him.

"Yeah maybe I did" and yet, the only excitement he got was from thinking about Josie. This girl is something else.