CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX

Start from the beginning

As I drove back to Brandon's crib, my thoughts went to Amiko and Benji's relationship. I knew he wasn't that dumb to cheat on Miko. Especially with Tessa ass.

Since Brandon went out with him that night, I'm gonna ask him a few questions. I just wanna figure out what happened that night. I pulled up in the drive way before getting out.

I walked in the house before yelling his name. He came out on the phone before he got off.

"Who was that?" I asked

"Kel." He said before he wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips.

"Wassup? You look like you got something on ya mind."  He said and i sighed before walking in the living room.

"It is something on my mind." I said before letting out a sigh.

"What is it?" He asked as he leaned on the doorway.

"Miko and Benji's relationship. They've been through so much in such a short matter of time. I just wanna see where it went wrong. I mean I know it went wrong when he cheated on her but why? He can't be that dumb to mess with Tessa." I stressed.

I wanted my best friend to be happy. Especially with someone she's had her eyes on for the longest.

"Nia that is not our business." He walked out and I shook my head as I followed him into the bedroom.

"I know it's not. But my mind is telling me that something isn't right. I feel like Tessa and that bitch did something." I said and Brandon stared at me as if he wanted to believe me but I know he didn't.

"Stay out of it Nia. He'll learn from his mistakes." Brandon shrugged and I groaned.

"No Brandon. Tessa is a rude and sneaky bitch. She did something and I'm serious. At least check it out." I said and he sighed.

"Ight. I'll look into it." He said and i smiled before sitting down on the bed.

-BENJI'S POV-

Miko was blowing my phone up about some food

Miko was blowing my phone up about some food. I had got her some McDonald's and drove to Tae's house. I pulled up before getting out and walking to the doorstep with the food in my hand. I knocked on the door before it swung open with a angry Miko.

"Thank you." She said with a small fake smile and i raised a brow.

"What did I do now?" I asked as she walked off and I walked inside before closing the door behind me.

"Why you ain't call Tae to bring you some food?" I asked.

"Because he's busy doing somebody's head." She said as she took her food out.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I saw the mug that was plastered on her face as she ate.

"Nothing Benji." She said and i sighed before standing to my feet. I honestly ain't have time for it today.

"Well I'm gone." I said.

"Bye." She said as she frowned and i snapped my neck at her.

"What the fuck wrong with you Amiko?" I asked.

"You wanna know? Because I didn't wanna talk about it because it was gonna make me more upset then I already am." She said and I crossed my arms.

"I ran into Tessa today." She said as she walked in the kitchen and I followed.

"What did she say?" I asked as I watched her look in the fridge for something to drink.

"That you better empty your pockets because she's pregnant by you." She said calmly but I knew she wanted to scream.

"Ain't no way." I said as I shook my head. Ain't no fucking way I fucked Tessa without protection. She was definitely tryna mess up my chances getting back with Miko.

"Benji I can't believe you fucked her raw. Your dumb as fuck honestly." She said.

"First of all, I'm not dumb. And second, I didn't fuck that bitch raw. Some shit happened to me and I'm gonna figure that shit out." I said and she scoffed before rolling her eyes and brushing past me.

"Goodbye Benji. You can let yourself out." She said and I grew irritated with Tessa and her bullshit. She was fucking tearing my life apart.