17: Twitcams

I woke up the morning and realized Margret left already. See, once or twice every 6 months, she goes on this little trip to learn more about...stuff. I'm not supposed to say....or think. Well, I can, but, whatever.

I had nothing to do, so I went ahead and got my video done and over with. I got dressed in my usual disguise and did my usual opening and started singing for, what, the 6th time?

(A/N DNA by Little Mix)

"Does he tell you he loves when you least expect it?

Does it flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?

No scientists, or biology.

It's obvious when he's holdin' me.

It's only natural that I'm so effected, ohhh.

And my heart won't beat again

If I can't feel him in my veins.

No need to question,

I already know.

It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA.

It's in his DNA.

And he just takes my breath away,

bre-bre-bre-breath away.

I feel it everyday,

And that's what makes a man.

Not hard to understand.

Perfect in every way.

I see it in his face.

Nothing more to say.

It's in his D-D-D-D-DNA.

It's the blue in his eyes that helps me see the future,

Fingerprints that leave me covered for days, yeaaah.

Now I don't have any first degree,

But I know, what he does to me.

No need to work it out, it's so familiar.

And my heart won't beat again

If I can't feel him in my veins.

No need to question.

I already know.

It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA.

It's in his DNA.

And he just takes my breath away,

bre-bre-bre-breath away.

I feel it everyday,

And that's what makes a man.

Not hard to understand.

Perfect in every way.

I see it in his face.

Nothing more to say.

It's in his D-D-D-D-DNA.

It's all about his kiss, contaminates my lips.

Our energy connects, it's simple genetics.

I'm the x to his y, it's the colour of his eyes.

He can do no wrong, no he don't need to try.

Made from the best, he passes all the tests.

Got my heart beating fast, it's cardiac arrest.

He's from a different strain, that science can't explain.

I guess that's how he's made

In his D-D-D-DNA.

Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh.

(Woah!)

It's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA.

It's in his DNA.

And he just takes my breath away,

bre-bre-bre-breath away.

(Yeah!)

I feel it everyday,

And that's what makes a man.

Not hard to understand.

Perfect in every way.

I see it in his face.

Nothing more to say.

It's in his D-D-D-D-DNA."

I put my music down once again and looked into the camera, gave my hint, ended it, tweeted it, same thing every time. I went ahead and also tweeted that I was going to do a twitcam. I've never done one of these, but I'll just wing it.

I got my twitcam and myself all set up.

"Hey, guys!" I said into the camera. I got a bunch of tweets from a bunch of people.

"Wow, a lot of tweets and a lot of viewers. Let's just see what these say then," I said, while looking through the tweets. Most of them were just asking who I was.

"Um...I can't reveal who or where I am you guys!"

"Why not you ask?" I said, after reading a tweet, "I just don't think it'll be a very good idea."

I started looking through the tweets again and saw a very important one.

"Hey look, here's a tweet from @HarryStyles:

Hey LMM! How are you?

I'm fine, thanks. Thanks for watching also."

Suddenly my phone lit up.

Text Message:

From: DK_Liam_Payne

Hiiii! We're watching your twitcam!

To: DK_Liam_Payne

Really? I had no idea since Harry tweeted me and I responded. :P *LikeAMexicanBoss*

"Sorry, about that guys," I said, looking back up at the camera.

"Oh, look here's a dare! Um....can you take the salt and ice challenge?" I started thinking after I read that tweet.

"Sure, but only because I'm that much of a boss," I said, before getting up off the couch and getting some salt and ice. I put the salt up to the camera then put some in the middle of my hand.

"Okay," I said, holding a banana ice cube, "here we go." I gently placed the cube on the spread salt and then squeezed it.

"Holy crap!" I shouted, still holding the cube.

"Oh my gosh, how do you people do this??!!" I screamed at the camera.

I read another tweet before saying, "Okay, I'm going to try to hold this in for one whole minute. Hold on." I got out my phone and started a timer for one minute.

"There, now when it goes off, I'll let go, but it better hurry 'cause--OH MY GOSH!!" I said.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap," I kept repeating. Not even five seconds later, #Crap and #SaltAndIceChallenge was trending on twitter.

Now, most of the tweets were asking if I were okay. Then my alarm went off. I let go of the cube and said, "Oh, yes, I am AWESOME now that that devil cube is out of my hand!" I said. I showed them my hand, "Look at that! Oh, crap that's red. Yep, that's gonna hurt in two hours," I said, examining it myself.

"Crap that hurt," I said still laughing. I read another tweet and answered it. "I'm laughing because, whenever I'm in pain or something, I don't scream. I either laugh or say, 'Grrr.' or 'Arrrgh!' I don't even get mad, that's all I do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey, polka dot afros! Sorry about the late update, but I'm seriously extremely busy, that yesterday, I became seriously stressed. Plus, my E string just broke on my violin, and just.....AHHHH.

Rage quit.

Well, that's all. Sorry for it being so short, too.

Comment, vote, fan, etc., etc.

BYEEE!

~Rosy~