20: The Concert

It's just hours before the concert. Yesterday, everything was taken care of. We handed out more flyers, got everything we needed to set up the concert, which is what we're doing right now, got more and more people to know about it by the second, and I got to practicing my songs that I'm singing that, again, I wrote. Yeah, I wrote a lot of songs.

Anyways, we're still setting up for the concert and everything seems to be going well. Well, I'd you call 9 trips, 5 knock-downs, and 3 laughing fits with five guys while one of the guys and the girl, me haha, are saying how we were hungry and are eating something every two seconds well...then yeah, we're doing great.

Some fans even wanted to help, but we were halfway done, now 75% done, and the concert's in an hour, at 2:00, so we didn't need any help.

But that didn't stop them from asking who I was. Me as in, "Who is LMM?", not me as in, "Who are you?"

Even though it's kind of the same thing.....

Eh. Oh, well.

And we just kindly kept telling them that they will find out when the concert started.

I even saw some people, note I said people, guys and girls, with all kinds of things dedicate to me...well, LMM. Well, that technically is me...

Ugh, this is so complicated.

Anyways, they had all kinds of things, custom-made shirts, shoes, pants, bracelets, anklets, I could see those if I got close enough, some had bags, necklaces, anything you could think of, they had it. Probably very excited for the concert today.

Lucky them.

I don't even know how I'm feeling.

Excited for having my first and last concert in front of my MS fans, most likely having them video it and putting it on various websites for all my other fans to see.

Or nervous for having my first and last concert in front of my MS fans, most likely having them video it and putting it on various websites for all my other fans to see.

I have NO idea what to do right now.

"Hey, Victoria, you alright?" Niall asked me since it was our turn for the five minute break and we were eating from a couple of bag of crisps I brought.

"Honestly..." I trailed off, "I have NO idea."

"Stage fright?" he guessed.

"Not exactly."

"Tell me," he urged.

"Well, I'm not really sure how I feel. It's not much of an If-I-mess-up-I'll-be-humiliated nervous thing or an If-I-mess-up-I'll-let-my-fans-down thing, but then again, it's not really about me messing up at all. I just have no idea what to do....I guess....I'm trying to think about what to do when this is all over. Like, what do I do then? Keep going on if possible, or not. I don't even know right now, it's complicated."

"Exactly, you don't know right now, so don't let it eat you up. Right now is what matters. Live in this moment, Victoria."

"Is it just me or is Zayn rubbing off on you?"

"I think it's the powers of these crisps," he said, nervously looking at the crisps and then going back to eating them. I just laughed at him an thought about what he said.

Maybe he's right.

-----------------------------------------

"These Wings are made to fly."

I sang the last line of my third song at my concert for the fans. I already sang "Good Girl" (A/N by Carrie Underwood) and "Turn My Swag On" (A/N Alexa Goddard remix)

I started to sing my next song, "Diamond" (A/N by Rhianna) when another fan came onstage and tried to get to me, AGAIN, but my security team, A.K.A. One Direction in disguises and some actual security guards stopped her.

The unlucky thing is, the next time, when I was in the middle of singing the chorus the second time, I was bending over the stage to shake some of my fans' hands, and someone tore my wig off.......

-------------------------------------------------

A/N OKAY! So, this chapter was, once again, short an crappy, BUT I have a cliffhanger!

Also, this book is sadly or happily coming to an end it depends if you liked it or not.

If you didn't really like the story, I don't blame you, I really didn't like it that much either, but I kept writing because of all the support.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO KEPT ON SUPPORTING.

Luff you all!

Comment, vote, fan, etc., etc.

Thanks SO much for EVERYTHING, Polka Dot Afros!

~Rosy~