21: The New News

Victoria's POV

My wig was ripped off to reveal my second wig. I could tell someone would somehow get passed security or something like this, so I put on a second wig so that I still wouldn't be revealed.

"SHE'S A BRUNETTE!!" someone in the audience shouted. Everyone started to take more and more pictures while I kept on singing my song, blinding me with their unnecessary flashes in their phones and cameras. I kept my eyes slightly squinted to deal with it, since it didn't really hurt my eyes as much as you would think.

I finished the song then also sang "Fighter" (A/N by Christina Aguilera) and "Home" (A/N by Phillip Phillips).

I finished those songs then sang a couple more, and by then, the concert was basically over, but I think I had time for maybe one more song. I came to the center stage right in the front, but still keeping my distance from the fans, so they don't get to me so easily.

"Alright guys, since this is my last song for today, I want you guys to listen closely, and start singing along if you get the hang of it," I said since they haven't heard this song yet because I never sang it in any of my videos.

I started to sing "Behind These Hazel Eyes" (A/N by Kelly Clarkson), which was kind of ironic considering the fact that I was wearing green contacts, but my eyes were so brown some of my original eye color came through and my eyes now look hazel, which was mainly the reason I was singing it.

"Seems like just yesterday

You were a part of me.

I used to stand so tall.

I used to be so strong.

Your arms around me tight

Everything, it felt so right.

Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong.

Now I can't breathe.

No, I can't sleep.

I'm barely hanging on.

Here I am, once again.

I'm torn into pieces.

Can't deny it, can't pretend.

Just thought you were the one.

Broken up, deep inside,

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind These Hazel Eyes.

I told you everything,

Opened up and let you in.

You made me feel alright

For once in my life.

Now all that's left of me

Is what I pretend to be,

So together, but so broken up inside

'Cause I can't breathe.

No, I can't sleep.

I'm barely hangin' on.

Here I am, once again.

I'm torn into pieces.

Can't deny it, can't pretend.

Just thought you were the one.

Broken up, deep inside,

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind These Hazel Eyes.

Swallow me then spit me out.

For hating you, I blame myself.

Seeing you it kills me now.

No, I don't cry on the outside

Anymore...

Here I am, once again.

I'm torn into pieces.

Can't deny it, can't pretend.

Just thought you were the one.

Broken up, deep inside,

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind These Hazel Eyes.

Here I am, once again.

I'm torn into pieces.

Can't deny it, can't pretend.

Just thought you were the one.

Broken up, deep inside,

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes."

I finished the song, looking over to Liam who nodded his head. I came back to the front in center stage, in which all I had to do was walk forward a little bit since I already in the center, just a little bit behind. (A/N Behind These Hazel Eyes. Haha, get it? No? Oh, okay then...continue on.....)

"Alright guys, I hope you all had a great time today, I know I sure did," I said with a mall nervous chuckle. The crowd just cheered in response, which got my confidence up a little bit.

"Well," I continued, "if you guy want to know who I am..."

More cheers....

(A/N HERE IT COMES!)

"Okay, I'm guessing you do."

(A/N Getting closer!!!!!)

"Then here we go...."

(A/N GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!)

"You guys can watch my Twitcam where I'll reveal who I am. It'll be tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. CT time. Hope you guys can all watch and spread the news to your friends/family! Love you all; you've awesome! Have an awesome day! SEE YA!" I shouted before I ran off the stage, handed my microphone to the bodyguard I was supposed to give it to, so that he could give it to the stage manager or something. I dunno.

The boys guided me while looking like actual bodyguards back to the van. I smiled and waved to some fans on the way just so that I can feel like I've made someone's day today. We all got in the van, and Harry started driving back to the hotel so that no one could find out where I live and find out who I was before tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Alright! A lot of mini-author's-notes through this chapter, hope you guys don't mind, by the way. Sorry this chapter was short and basically boring and sorry for another cliffhanger, but probably the next chapter or the one after that will be the end......

OF THIS BOOK! That's right, if you didn't know already, the SEQUEL for this will be up probably be up about a month after the last chapter just so make you all wonder and get your and my imaginative mind ready for what will happen.

Well, tat's basically it.

Sorry for the wait for this chapter, SO MUCH CRAP GOING ON IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Thanks so much, Polka Dot Afros, you guys are the best!

Comment, vote, fan, etc., etc.

Thanks, everyone! Flove you all!

~Rosy~