23: After All, I'm Just Little Miss Me

*1 Month Later*

"Hey guys, Victoria here." I heard my voice say on the radio before my song "Chase and Catch" came on.

Yes, my song is on the radio.

It's been about a month since I've revealed my identity and since then, I've been getting so many calls from record producers, but only one really surprised me.

SYCO Records.

That's right, I am now signed to SYCO Records by Simon Cowell.

Life has been going pretty great for me.

And yes, I did have to leave my school, which was really heartbreaking, considering that's we're all my friends were. Now, I still keep up with my friends whenever I can to still have them. They really mean the world to me whether they know it or not.

Now I know what else you're probably thinking, "What about One Direction? How are the guys?" Well, person I don't know, I think I should tell you that they are doing great. Yes, they still are growing strong and girls all around the world are still glowing crazy for them.

That's not all either, ever since I've been revealed, and I talked things out with Eleanor in person with Danielle and Perrie, El and Louis got back together. Louis thought it was because she was jealous he stood up for me, but I discovered that it was a stupid magazine that got a picture of a semi-look-alike of Louis with his own girlfriend. Stupid magazines. Making up their stories and all.

I mean, I would know. I've had a few stories about myself go around that were not true, more specifically, relationship rumors. Considering I've revealed that I don't really date because I'm not all that interested in it, paparazzi take a picture of whenever I'm hanging out with one of my guy-friends and suddenly, I have a new boyfriend to them.

Personally, I think it's all worth it. I really think I've made a difference in some people's lives.

"CAUSE YOU GOTTA CHASE AND CATCH TO PROVE 'EM WRONG, TO PROVE YOU RIGHT!" Louis screamed out loud.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, they're all with me right now. The guys with their girls.

I start to laugh and reflect on all that has happened for me to be here.

It's really weird how of all people, this decided to happen to me.

After all,

I'm Just Little Miss Me.

The End.

------------------------------------

Okay, everyone I'm really sad right now because this is the end of my very first book, and I'm sad to say I've decided there won't be a sequel.

I really sorry, but I think I should just focus on my other stories.

Really sorry, thank you ALL for your support. Love you all. Make sure to check our my other stories, but this is it for me on IJLMM.

Bye. Love you all, Polka Dot Afros.

~Rosy~

Completed March 31, 2013

©