𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Um so I forgot I had like 7 chapters of this so yeah, I might publish every two or three weeks for awhile, just need to edit these chapters.

☆𖦹☆𖦹☆𖦹☆𖦹☆𖦹☆𖦹

"I'm so sorry for being rude to you guys!"

He held his hand on the table as he bowed his head down sorrowfully in front of me and Atsushi as his sister stared at him from his right side.

I didn't feel any different from before, I thought it was just me having my fun before everything went back to the normal same-old, same-old.

The same-old me not having respect or the amount of care in the world for anything or anyone besides Atsushi.

I wasn't sure where we were, but frankly I didn't care. I think we were in a booth in this restaurant, café thing that was apparently a regular for the Agency.

Most of the things that I thought about were pretty useless, compared to the people around me. They were all high-energy and had emotions, which is like the complete opposite of what I was.

"I'm Tanizaki Junichiro, and work as an assistant of sorts for the Agency."

I looked outside to my right boringly in the small booth we were in as Atsushi started talking to the orange-haired guy from yesterday.

Why did I have to go and have some sort of fun, when I knew it was gonna come back and embarrass me later?

Why am I such a dumbass?

Whatever I was looking at out the window must've been really interesting because all I did was stare out and questioned a lot of things in my life.

Why did I have to meet him again?

Why did I agree to join forces with him again, when I promised myself that I would never forgive him nor run back to him.

But in the end, that's exactly what I did.

And needless to say, I was even more disappointed in myself.

The entire time I looked out the window though, I felt sharp, but curious eyes on me the entire time. I thought it was Dazai for obvious reeasons, but when I turned my head towards the duo in front of us; I met hazel ones.

His warm hazel brown toned orbs had matched those of a warm autumn day. It was like that feeling you have when you first see the leaves changing colors in the fall, it was like the feeling of excitement I used to have for the next season was what his eyes reminded me of.

His eyes were dripping in many senses of emotions that I could never bother describe, even if I wanted to. I barely had any emotions myself to be able to describe the emotions of others.

Though, when his eyes met mine in that split second, his face immediately lit up in a pink color; looking away from me to Atsushi. I somewhat felt embarrassed by that too, especially since I was the one who started it.

Hearing fighting towards my left, I take a very simple glance and am met with the sight that didn't surprise anyone; Kunikida trying to kill Dazai with his bare hands.

"Oh by the way," I looked over to hear the familiar voice of Atsushi and his cute questioning look, "What were the both of you doing before you joined the Agency?"

Oh shit.

At that I widen my eyes a bit in shock. I never exactly told him what I did, nor much of my actual background, so this is real awkward.

I looked over to Dazai in a way where I silently pleaded him to not say a single word or I would be the one murdering him instead of Kunikida.

Thankfully Atsushi didn't notice my shift in personality.