𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

I woke up.

Looking around, it was in a room that was unfamiliar. I started panicking before I heard a ring from a phone next to me.

I didn't think much of the next part but I almost immediately threw the phone out the window.

I flipped it open, seeing the contact, "your one true love." I deadpanned, hoping this was an actual joke.

I picked up the phone, holding it up to my ear.

Before that familiar sing-song voice could appear, I asked firmly, "where's Atsushi?"

To be honest, whenever it came to him, everything I said seemed more like a command than a question.

"(F/N)~ even after you hurt me so bad, you're not even apologizing?" I could basically head the pout in his voice. His whine didn't help his case as I ignored his statement completely.

"Where's Atsushi?" I asked once more.

"Fine fine, he's in the dorm right next to yours." I begun to stand up and go towards the entrance of the small room.

It was as if he read my mind or he heard the loud shuffling that was occurring as I tried to make my way towards where Atsushi was.

"Change first!! Those clothes are a gift as a courtesy from the Armed Detective Agency!" I clicked my tongue audibly as I hung up and put on the stupid clothing that I needed to put on oh-so dearly.

It was really generic. Just a typical white tee and black jeans with a long ass patterned cardigan like the trench-coat that suicidal bastard always wore.

After I put on the white shoes, I walked out the small dorm, closing the door behind me. I immediately looked over the balcony and saw the two familiars talking to one another. Except Dazai was in a... trash can?

Serves him right, he is pretty trashy.

Gosh, I love you Atsushi but you shouldn't be hanging out with bad influences and nuisances like him.

I stare down from the balcony for a little, hearing their conversation very clearly. The typical suicide methods, which was the usual with Dazai. As he kept talking, his body kept digging itself into the trashcan.

I really didn't feel like joining their conversation so I was gonna go back inside and go to sleep.

That was when my name was called out.

"(F/N) Hiii— OUCH!"

A thud was heard not long after, I turned back around looking down at the ground.

Not surprisingly Dazai was stuck in the can on the ground, groaning out as Atsushi stared up at me; he waved and smiled.

"Woopsie-daisy."

I lifted my legs over the railing, feeling the air ride around my feet for half a second. I was met with the ground floor before I knew it as I walked over to Atsushi; ruffling his hair.

I should've gave him a giant hug or something at that to refill all the energy I already loss by being in the presence of Dazai.

I kicked the bottom of the can, trying to speak to the older, "what are we doing today Dazai?" Again it was as if it was a command than a question.

"Ouch..." he picked himself out of the can as he cracked the bones in his legs. "I don't know, but come with me!!"

What was this guy talking about?

He grabbed both me and Atsushi's wrists as we started walking down the street towards god knows where.

I really didn't want to talk, I just wanted to know where the hell we were going, but by the look of Dazai's face and attitude; he's not gonna tell me any details whatsoever.