character 4

Hunter pov.

" oh, shit" I said to Skylar , I let my anger get to her.

"im so so so sorry" I said as I looked at my hand print around her wrists. She pulls away as her long sleeve covers it.

"its fine" she said with her head down. I put my finger under her chin, but she moved her face away from me. I sign as my shoulders slumped.

"cant we just forget about it ?" she asked as she looked up at me with her big green eyes , that had a little bit of grey on the inside. 

"I can't just forget about what I did to you" I said truthfully

"well your gonna have to" she said

"please Sky_" I got cut off by the bell

"saved by the bell" I heard her mumble

"I have to go" she said turn around and run back in the lunchroom I'm guessing to get her bag.

The whole day I haven't seen Skylar the whole day.

Skylar pov

I been avoiding Hunter the whole , when school ends I go home , more like hell, it's always quiet there , parents never come home wanna know why cause even though it does get lonely in this big house besides the house maids and chef. My "parents" only called just to make sure the house is in good shape, no "how are you doing?" or "we miss you" nothing. Sometimes if I don't want to be home I go to my best friend Emily's house .I've known Emily since the first grade , her mother is my mother figure , and i love her for that and also for Emily's family who is also like my family. Me and Emily meet Sophia freshman year but you can understand why me and Emily are more closer. When I get home I see Sam our chef and Amanda our maid , I wave hello to them and then go to my room and look for a book to read but since I read every book in my room I decided to go to Barnes n Noble (I LOVE GOING THERE I'M A MEMBER LMFAO) but first I change out of my clothes , I put on a pair of dark skinny jeans from american eagle and a pair of knee high boots since its chilly today , I put on a black tank top and a white cardigan , I left my hair out and grabbed my jacket just in case if does get really cold if I come home late, I grab my car keys and my phone , some money and tell Sam and Amanda were I was going and that they didn't have to wait up for me. I hop in my jeep and turn on the radio and slow motion from trey songz , i love this song so much. once i get to the book store , i go straight to the teen fiction selection and start looking for books as i'm looking for books a little girl bumps into my legs and giggles and hides behind my legs and tells me to hide her.

"ROSE, ROSE!!!!" I hear a lady yelling and the little girl giggle behind my legs i'm guessing is Rose , the voice come closer and a lady with blonde hair come to view and your can tell she was in her thirties , very pretty though, once she see's the little girl behind my legs she laughs but looks relieved.

"Rose , why did you run away?" she said but smiled at me

"I was playing momma" she said with the puppy eyes.

"I'm so sorry if she bothered you " the mother said

"its fine, I love kids " I said with a smile

"what's your name?" Rose said looking up at me

"I'm Skylar , nice to meet you" I said waving at her but also her mother

"it's nice meeting you Skylar, my name is Nicole " Nicole said sticking out her hand for me to shake , I shook it and said

"pleasure" with a sweet smile 

" MOM, ROSE WHERE ARE YOU?" I hear a familiar voice i'm confused cause i know that voice from somewhere,

"over here honey" Nicole yells, we turn around and I look to see who it was and you would never believe who I see.

"hello Skylar" stupid smirk 

"hello Hunter" I said as I crossed my arms

"you guys know each other?" Nicole said 

"surprisingly yes , she's my partner " Hunter said with that stupid smirks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im so happy that i get comments and votes from you guys , I FINALLY UPDATED for you guys , hope you enjoy comment , vote, share . if i did mess up on my writing i am truly sorry for that , i was trying to hurry up and update for you guys.