chapter 6

Skylar Pov

I wake up the next morning to my radio go off to Z100 , i turn it off and lay in bed for a while and sigh and let my body relax for a few seconds then i get out of bed and head to the shower and decided to not wash my hair and just to leave it in a messy bun. When I got out of  the shower , since its somewhat cloudy and windy, i put on a grey long sweater shirt with black skinny jeans that have ripped lines on them. After that i put on my black vans and grab my phone and bag and head downstairs , i made myself a bowl of cereal and stroll threw my phone , looking at Instagram , tumblr and twitter , Facebook i only do it once in a while not that much. After i'm done i grab my blue jacket and put it on while i play music through my beats headphones and head to my car and head to school.......

Once i get to school, i park my car and head inside and pass through everybody like a ghost but once i see Hunter coming around the corner , I make a U-turn and head the other direction hoping and praying he won't see but sometimes you don't always get what you want.

"hey skylar"   hunter said with a smile 

"hi hunter" with a little smile 

"how are you today?" he said rocking his feet back and forth , feeling the awkward tension.

"just started but  so far its been good, what about you? " i said looking around , noticing i have few more minutes till the bell rings.

 "oh that's good same here, i was thinking about the project the other nig_" he was cut off by the bell.

"we can talk about that  later in class if you want?" i asked 

"sure, i'll see you later" he said , i nodded and went in different  direction. 

3 classes later.........

I walk into science with Emily and We  stood there shocked cause never in my life have i ever seen Hunter in class early , even earlier then the teacher.  I think everybody in the class was shocked , he was leaning back on in his chair scrolling threw his phone. Me and Emily went to our seats and waited for the teacher. Before the bell rang , she came in smiling at everyone, and started taking attendance. When she got to Hunter she said Absent. 

Somebody cleared there throat. Ms. Akter looked up and was surprised when she saw Hunter sitting leaning back on his chair with his arms crossed his chest.  

"But.....But....How..?" she stuttered confused 

"I was here the WHOLE time" he smirked

"No... Liar..." she said getting angry.

"you can ask everybody else " he said spreading his arms out. She looked at everybody else and everybody nodding. 

"very well then , why don't we get started" she said as she clapped her hands together. I got up and sat down next to hunter  and we started to discuss on the project and about getting the stuff for it , and i agreed that i would go to the supply closet to get some construction paper , it was all the way on the top and im short , so i tried to stand on my tippy toes to try and reach it but couldn't so out of nowhere a hand reached up and grabbed it for me , when i turn around and saw it was Jacob the basketball team captain , all the girls fall for him , his dirty blonde hair with those ocean blue eyes and hes 6'2 , muscular and a gentlemen.

"here Sky" he said smiling , with amusement in his eyes

"don't laugh, its not my fault that im short" i said crossing my arms leaning against the shelf.

"hey I'm not complaining " he said getting closer and gave me a hug and i hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck and his arms wrapping around my waist and put my face in his neck , breathing in the familiar cologne that I've grown to love , i take my face away from his neck to see Hunters back leaving the supply closet, im confused why he didn't say anything. Me and Jacob pulled back and i pulled his face down to mine 

"Has he hit you?" i asked sadly , he looked down from me and shook his head no, I sign in relief but he lifted his shirt, i had to stop my self from drooling even though i already saw him naked before , i know it sounds weird but ill explain later. Right on his side i see a black and blue , i gasp and cover my mouth as i felt my eyes getting wet but had to stop before somebody came and saw. he put down his shirt, 

"were gonna talk about this later , your coming to my house after school" i said and he nodded , i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving with the paper , i got to our table and looked at Hunter to see him on his phone.

During the whole time of the class period , he was ignoring me for no reason , whenever i asked him questions he would just nodded or simple answers like "no" or "yes". Once the period was over everybody left except me and Hunter.

"did i do something to you?" i asked as he was trying to hurry and put his stuff away, i put my hand on his hand, he snatched his hand from my hand and moved back and put him book bag on and looked at me.

"leave me alone and go hang out with your boyfriend" he said and left me alone in the classroom. I was so confused.

End of school

After school I went to my car and started my car and got a text from Jacob saying that hes gonna be following me home in his car , i replied ok and drove home and parked in front and Jacob parked in back of me. We got out and i opened the front door , just like always its empty. We walked upstairs to my room , 

"take off your clothes" i said as i closed the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my beautiful readers , i know i took forever and im sorry, school just started and they are giving me alot of school work.  I start my own twitter for my account of wattpad , check it out its https://twitter.com/Shadowfallsx44 . Tweet me , ask me questions , dont FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT   , IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN ASK ME ON WATTPAD OR ON MY TWITTER OR EVEN YOUR OPINION.  ENJOY <3