chapter 9

Skylar Pov

After school I went  home and decided to get some homework done before Hunter came to work on the project. I was kind've nervous about the boy's reaction to seeing each other but I shrugged my shoulder at the thought because if either of them had a problem with it then they can leave cause I don't need anymore drama in my life. I was already done with my homework and it already 4:30 and I decided to go get my laptop and the stuff that we needed for the project.

When I started going downstairs the doorbell rang so I rushed quickly to put the stuff down to get the door, which is most likely Hunter. I pulled the door and I wasn't surprised to see Hunter leaning against the door with a smirk on his face.

"Well hello doll" he said 

"really Doll?" I said raising my left eyebrow 

"my bad , hello princess " he said husky , I laughed and opened the door wider and let him in and he went straight into the livingroom. I opened my laptop and started showing him what we needed to do cause the project that we're doing has to be on poster board and on powerpoint , now you can why she gave us a long time to do this because it is a lot to do. Before you know it , it was already 6:30 and the whole time we were actually bonding instead of seeing the badass Hunter , I was seeing a good friend, who was constantly making me laugh. Me and Hunter jumped hearing the front door slam and Hunter looked at me confused and I just smiled.

"SKYLAR, I'M HOME" Jacob yelled

"IM IN HERE" I yelled back and I heard him walking 

"what the hell is he doing in here ?" Jacob said pissed , Hunter jumped to his feet.

"yeah, what the fuck is this dumb shit doing here?" he said pissed

"what the fuck you called me prick?" Jacob and starting walking to Hunter , I hurried and jumped in between them and was pushing them apart.

"he's here for a project , relax" I said the Jacob trying to push him back 

"RELAX?!! YOU HAVE HUNTER FREAKING MILLER IN YOUR LIVING ROOM!!" Jacob said pointing his finger in Hunter face.

"do it again and I'll break your face" Hunter said in a threatening voice 

"yeah I fucking dare you!!!" Jacob said trying to closer to Hunter but I keep pushing him away

"Skylar move so I can break his face" Hunter said taking off his jacket and I couldn't stop looking at his chest ,damnnn his body was good looking but I was pulled out of the trance when Jacob tried moving me to the side so he can fight Hunter.

"Not in my damn house!!" I said pissed 

"fine, then outside!!" Jacob said pointing outside 

"no, Since it's already late , Hunter maybe it's time for you to start heading home" I said trying to hold 

"really? you're picking him over me" he said angry grabbing his leather jacket 

"no I'm n-" I didn't get to finish because Jacob talked right over me 

"yeah she picking me" Jacob said with smirk, I had enough!!

"WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I yelled at Jacob , he looked shocked at my reaction it's because I'm tired of all this arguing.

"HE WAS HERE FOR A PROJECT THAT'S IT!!! WHAT DONT YOU GET??" I yelled 

"I'm gonna leave cause you're mad and I don't want you to be mad at me" Hunter said and gave me a quick hug which shocked me but he smirk at Jacob and left and you heard was the door slam shut.

"Skylar" Jacob said but I raised my hand for him to be quiet 

"I really don't want to hear it , you both just gave me a headache and ruined my appetite, I just want to be left alone" I said and grabbed my stuff and went straight to my room and locked the door cause last thing I need is for Jacob to be coming in the middle of the night scaring the shit out of me like last time. I put all my stuff away and went to go take a shower, after I finished, I threw on a oversized t-shirt and went to turn off the light and threw myself on my bed and let my body sink into the mattress. I pulled my covers over me and I was out like a baby.

1:00 am

I knew I should've ate before I went to bed cause now I'm hungry and my stomach doesn't want to wait till morning, I quietly went downstairs and grabbed a chocolate chip muffin and ate it quick and drank some water so I  could go back to sleep. I heard some noise in the living room and walked quietly over there and I peeked inside and saw Jacob sleeping on the couch with Tv on, he was just in pajama pants and had an arm thrown over his eyes. I went and turned off the Tv and grabbed a blanket from the closet and threw it over him and made sure he was covered and then  headed back to my room and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I've been making you guys wait for another update and I am very sorry for that , hope you guys enjoy it. 

don't forget to vote, comment 

Also I made 2 new book maybe you guys might like , the first one is Rose and the second one is SoulMate, please check them out , thanks 

Love Isabella xoxo