chapter 5

I understand that i got some of you guys confused with Skylar's parents , i got myself also confused. Skylar's parents are BOTH LAWYERS, it appears that i forgot that i had mention her parents before, i am sorry. 

Skylar Pov 

Great I can never get a day without Hunter.

"Unfortunately" I muttered but they heard what I had said as Nicole laughed, and Hunter frown.

"what are you doing here?" he asked

"I wanted to read something" I said trying to not take my anger out on him since his mother was here. I had to be respectful but I think he noticed that because he began to smirk.

"do you mind if I stay here with you to talk about the project?" he said smile , while his mother looked between us , I wanted to wipe that smile off his face.

"sure" I said with a tight smile

"Aww, we'll me and Rose are going to be heading home now , it was lovely meeting you Skylar and Hunter i'll be seeing you home, OK?" Nicole said

"yes mom" he said

"'it was also lovely meeting you too Nicole" I said with a smile wave.

"bye" Rose said 

I smile and waved at them , once I saw them leave , I grabbed the book that I wanted and walked away from Hunter. Once he saw what I was trying to do, he wrapped a hand around my wrists , the same one that he bruised, I hissed.

"sorry" he said and let go.

"Skylar I'm sorry for what I did to you , it was out of instinct , I never meant to cause damage to your wrist" he said and looked at me.

"it's fine" I said looking at him in the eye.

"your sure?, cause if you don't want to be my partner then I understand" he said

"no,no, it's fine , I don't mind doing the project together" I said and grabbed few other books because I usually finish my books within 2 days.

"do you wanna have a cup of coffee?" he asked I looked up at him surprised.

"why" I couldn't help but ask. He looked surprised.

"what?" he asked 

"I said why?, as in why do you wanna have coffee with me?" I said crossing my arms, raising one of my eyebrows at him. 

"Should there be a purpose as to why I cant just have a coffee with you as a friend" he said while rubbing up and down on his neck.

"First, when were we ever friends ? not trying to be mean or anything , and second I just meet you the other day , so I don't think so maybe another time or something?"  I said.

I just wanted to leave out of there, I really wasn't in the mood for any of this foolishness , that I know he is doing. I just wanna be on my cozy bed , wrapped in a blanket reading my book.

He looked at me for a while , after sometime he didn't say anything. So i just walked away.

Hunter pov 

This little girl had the nerve to come at me like that , like a challenge. As I got out of my day dreaming I noticed she turned around and started walking away , I hurried to her and blocked the way of the door.

"please Skylar , accept my apology , you know I never meant to hurt you at all I swear , if you don't want to talk to me , then OK but can we at-least finish the project and after that you don't have to talk to me at all?" I said looking at her.

She was looking at my face trying to indirect if I was lying which by the way I wasn't.

"fine" she said with a sigh

"I promise I'll be on my good behavior " I promised.

"better cause if you mess up, I don't care , I will ask the teacher to switch partners" she said seriously,

I nodded and moved out of the way and let her through. I left right after her and went home.

Skylar pov

When I got home, I realized that it was 5:30 , so I decided to make pasta , I LOVE pasta , I made chicken Alfredo with garlic bread , once I done , I made myself a plate and poured myself ice tea and went to the living room and sat criss-cross apple sauce and started to watch tv. After a while I finished and when I looked at the time and saw it was already 9:00 and I put the dishes in the dish washer and headed upstairs to my room which I have a bathroom in , I started taking off and jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body once done I came out and dried my self and put on a long black t-shirt that reached my thighs no wear nothing , I went straight to bed and listen to music and soon started falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know i took forever to update and i am sorry about that , there are times where i forget, i hope you enjoy this chapter.