KIM NAMJOON

I should be asleep, it's three in the morning

Hope you like it💙

-

I thought it was a good idea to go into a small playground where people don't got there anymore. It is a really nice playground for kids but none of my Friends want to come with me.

I knocked on my boyfriend's door. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked "I was wondering, would you like to go to the playground nearby? It's okay if you don't want to." I muttered a smile on his lips formed as he ruffled with my hair.

"Your still a kid." He giggled "Wait here, I'll wear my jacket and shoes." He said as i smiled. He went out and we started walking into the playground hand in hand.

"It's there." I pointed and ran towards it with namjoon following behind me. I went to slide on one of the the slides as namjoon watching me from afar.

I sat on one of the swings and started moving back and forth. I felt a hand on top of mine, I looked up and saw namjoon. He starts to push me back and forth.

"Namjoon stop." I said as I noticed I was going so high. "No...." he smiled as he pushed me harder "Namjoon!" I called. "Okay fine." He chuckled as he slowed it down.

I went down and made my way to namjoon and started to hit him on his chest but namjoon was just laughing as he engulfed me into a hug.

"I love you." He pecked my lips as I blushed. "I became yours but still managed to make you blush." He smiled as i buried my head into his chest.

"Let's go back." He smile as we started walking back home hand in hand.

-

Goodnight 💤

~niikx🧸💙