𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙺𝙹𝙸𝙽

-

-

It's been 3 months since I was dating my boyfriend Jin and we still didn't have our first kiss. I don't know if it's weird but we both are still awkward with each other.

I was a little bit upset since my friends had their first kiss with their boyfriends and I still didn't.

Jin suggested that today we go to an amusement park and I agreed. I changed my clothes into this.

I headed downstairs and someone knocked on the door

I headed downstairs and someone knocked on the door. I opened and it was jin. "Hey baby." I said as I hugged him. "Hey bub, so you ready?" He asked "mhm." I said as I nodded.

We got into his car and he drove to the amusement park. "So how are you?" Jin asked "doing great and you?" I asked "same here." He replied making me smile.

"Did you eat breakfast today?" He asked as I nodded "Did you sleep well last night?" He asked "yes oppa don't worry about me." I said as he chuckled.

We got to the amusement park and got the tickets then made our way inside.

"Let's play that!" I said as he Jin just chuckled and made our way to the game. "If you knock all of them down you will win this big stuffed bear!" The guy called. "Want that bear?" Jin asked "yeah but,I don't know if you can win it." I teased "Your talking to the master." Jin said "Okay then let's see then." I said "for that stuffed bear." Jin said.

He threw the first ball and he missed "oh you missed." I said. He only hit one.

"Wanna go again?" The guys asked "okay." Jin said as he played and this knocked all of them down.

"We have a winner!" The guy said as he gave Jin the big stuffed bear. "Here." Jin said as he handed me and the stuff bear. It was double my size. But I managed to hold it.

As we were walking around and having fun the stuffed bear was kind of slowing me down so Jin had to stop every time when he doesn't see me next to him.

"The bear seems to bother you, should I take it to the car?" Jin asked "n-no it's okay, I can manage." I said as he sighed "Y/N, I'll put it in the car and come back." He said "but the car is far away." I mumbled. He smiled and kissed my head "don't worry. I'll be back quick." He said as I blushed and nodded.

He took the stuffed bear and went to the car. I watched his figure fade away as he walked away. I looked around and saw kids playing around, adults having fun, teens messing around with each other. That made me smile.

I saw something that was lighting with different colors, I didn't notice that I was making my way there to see what it was and it was a Ferris wheel. It looked so beautiful. Suddenly someone back hugged me while panting.

"I was calling you but you were walking away." Jin panted "oh sorry." I said he looked at where I am. "You wanna go on it?" He asked as I nodded "then let's go." He said as we made our way there.

We got in the ride and it started "wow the view of the park." I said amazed by the view as Jin just looked at me smiling.

After the third turn suddenly the Ferris wheel stopped. "What's going on?" I asked terrified. "Don't worry maybe it's just a quick pause and it will start back again." Jin reassure as he held my hand. "Sorry for ruining your day but we had some technical difficulties so it will come back after thirty minutes." The guy said.

"Thirty minutes? Oh god." I said sighing "it's fine, I had fun today really." Jin said looking deeply into my eyes. "I did to." I said smiling.

He placed his hand on my right cheek as he slowly leaned in. I blushed as I leaned in too till I felt his soft lips on mine.

I smiled through the kiss as he pulled away and smiled cheekily. "I knew you've wanted this for a long time. "Shut up." I said

After the ride ended You guys went back home and watched some movies while cuddling.

-

~niikx🧸💙