𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙹𝙾𝙾𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎👍

—————————-

Today was too hot to go outside. I promised namjoon to go to the park today but it was too hot.

I called namjoon.

Hey babe.

"Hey! Um do you think we can cancel today's plan." I said feeling guilty.

I was going to ask you the same thing! It's really hot outside.

I sighed in relief.

I'll come to your house and we'll order some takeouts!

"Yeah sure sounds like a plan!" I replied excitedly.

We both hung up and I went to my room since namjoon is coming.

I looked inside the fridge and there was not a lot of drinks.

I called namjoon and told him that I will go to the store to grab something.

"Yeah sure." He replied.

I made my way to the store and bought some drinks. I carried the drinks all the way back to my house.

I entered the house and saw namjoon inside. "Baby!" He said as he hugged me "hey babe." I said as I hugged him back. "Here let me get those." He said as he took the bags. I went and saw the food and almost drooled.

"Let me prepare it!" I said as he nodded. I prepared the food and I was proud of myself.

We sat down and noticed there weren't any glasses.

"I'll grab them." Namjoon said as he stood up to bring some glasses. CLINK! I looked over and saw a glass broken. "Sorry." Namjoon said making me chuckle "it's fine." I said as we cleaned the mess up.

We got the glasses and started eating while talking and having fun.

We decided to stay in the house and relax today.

———

~niikx🧸💙