𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙹𝙾𝙾𝙽

Bruh I can't uwu💜——————————

Bruh I can't uwu💜
——————————

Y/N doesn't really like to talk in the phone, she most likely texts. But her best friend namjoon calls her all the time and she either answers or just text him 'let's talk here.'

Namjoon got pretty annoyed by that and admits he hates it when she does that. He likes to hear her beautiful voice wether in the morning or night.

It was 1:30 am and namjoon couldn't sleep, and Y/N doesn't sleep that hour so he wanted to talk. He called her and waited till she answers.

But of course not she doesn't. His phone dinged receiving a message. 'Hey talk here!'

Namjoon ignored the texts and called her again. 'You blind or something? Talk here!'

He ignored her again and called her. 'Bruh!'

He called one last time as she finally responded. "Namjoon! Why couldn't we just text?!?" Y/N said "Cause I liked hearing your voice." Namjoon said.

"Stop being cheesy." Y/N said "Sorry, but I admit it." Namjoon said. Silence came and Y/N was blushing! "Y-yah, stop with this nonsense and what do you want?" Y/N said. "I can't sleep." Namjoon said. "Well we both have something in common." Y/N chuckled.

They kept talking still 3:30 am. He heard Y/N yawn and chuckled at how cute it was. "Sorry namjoon I gotta go to bed, I'm so sleepy." Y/N said.

"It's fine, you better get some sleep, Dint eat breakfast tomorrow cause we will in the cafe tomorrow all right?" Namjoon said.

"Sure." Y/N said "I'll pick you up." Namjoon replied. "Yay! I'm not driving." Y/N cheered making namjoon chuckle.

"Goodnight." Namjoon said "Goodnight bub." Y/N replied after hanging up. Namjoon blushed at his nickname. "Bub?" He asked himself before going to sleep.

——————

~niikx 🧸💙