He identyfied himself with the first ones. He walked Sumo every time he got a chance, enjoying his company.

Then some thought hit him with so much strength, he flinched, catching Hank's attention.

"You're cold?" He asked.

"No, you know I can't feel cold."

"So what was that?"

Connor glanced at Anderson and then looked at the view behind the window. He was silent for a bit, not being sure if he could ask or if it was just stupid and naive of him.

"I've just realized... I'm not sure, but does Niles even leave the department?" He finally asked, furrowing his brows.

"Are you worried?" Anderson answered with a question. Not gaining anything but silence, he sighed. "He's not deviant, so probably not. He doesn't feel a needing to leave the DPD to go on a walk."

"That's... sad." Connor hesitantly admitted.

Inside of the car fell quiet, heavy metal had its chance to shine. Then Hank spoke again, parking the car.

"I'll ask once more. Are you worried?"

Connor looked at lieutenant, frowning.

"Maybe a little? After all he's one of my people, I hope he'll finally open his eyes." He said, reaching for the door's handle and leaving the car.

Hank did the same and after a moment both of them were inside the home. Anderson walked into the kitchen, pulling the beer out of the fridge and bringing it do the living room. He set it on the table and returned to the kitchen to make himself dinner. Connor in the meantime connected with the tv to turn it on and choose a channel with sports news and he sat on the floor, leaning against the couch. Sumo immediately ran to him and licked his face, causing Connor to laugh happily, hugging his animal friend.

Perfect evening, right?

"We're breaking the sports news to hand on new decrees for androids and their rights. We're asking for attention, because it's really important." He heard woman's voice, presenter's, coming out the speakers, so he turned his face towards tv. On the screen showed up Madam President. "Working on every detail in android's rights took more time than expected, however, we finally managed to get every documents ready. Since today at midnight, they all will have to be adhered, and to every android, without any exception, will be sent a message with all informations. Humans must read every even the smallest detail as well to make our lives easier. This decision is going to change our world forever, we need to accept the fact we're sharing our country with a new form of intelligent life, let's cooperate and our day life will be a lot more enjoyable. That's all. May God bless you and United States of America."

Connor sat numbed, he couldn't move. Sumo poked his cheek with its nose, giving up when it didn't received any reaction. It lay down next to the android, head resting on his knees and looked at its friend with hope he will pay attention to it again.

Hank stood behind the couch, when he heard Madam President starting a speech and he listened curiously, what she had to say. A plate with eggs that he held, placed on the couch's back to not let go of it accidentally.

Connor's LED turned red when he still processed what President Warren said. Eventually shock changed into euphoria and tears started to roll down his cheeks, even if he didn't notice that. But when he felt how the liquid makes its way through his artificial skin, he started to wipe them off with a sleeve.

He didn't know why he reacted this way. Tears of happiness? He thought he would never experience them.

Then he got a massege which caused his systems to overload again in the day and he blinked a few times. When he realized what was that message, he almost screamed from excitement. Information immediately found its way to his memory.