Chapter Seven - Y/N

Start from the beginning

"He really knows his position. Clever little thing!" Magne clapped excitedly. I thrusted out my hand, energy tingling at my fingertips.

"Tomura?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"N-no." His voice darkened, but he didn't take his eyes away from Father. "No. You can't physically handle it anyway, Ghost. Stand down." Scoffing, I dropped my hand.

"Um. Can I stab him?" Toga asked, holding a knife she pulled from seemingly nowhere.

"No, you idiot." Dabi hissed.

"If this is your attitude, why not just pretend we won you over? I'm confused." Mr. Compress asked. The blonde shrugged, falling into a fighting stance easily.

"If I don't like something, I ain't gonna lie about it." Bakugo replied. "I'm not hanging around this dump any longer."

"Father." Tenko whispered, still distracted.

"Don't." I warned again. Katsuki's eyes darted from him to I, alarmed.

"You mustn't, Tomura Shigaraki..." Kurogiri trailed off as Tenko froze, glaring at Bakugo but holding up his hand to stop Kurogiri and I.

"Stay back, all of you... This kid is an important pawn..." He placed Father back on his face, shakily exhaling. "I wish you'd have listened, Bakugo... Maybe we'd understand each other."

"Nope!"

"We got word of the heroes' investigation. We don't have time to waste persuading you." I rolled my eyes. "Master." The screen flickered black.

"Lend me your power." Tomura spoke, low and gravelly. It turned off, and I smiled a little. He was listening.

.

.

.

"Kamino Pizza delivery!" An unfamiliar male voice said after a knock at the bar door.

"Which one of you morons ordered a pizza...?" I mumbled, 'opening' up my mind to outside thoughts, and gasped. "EVERYONE, GET DOWN!" I screamed as a figure smashed through our brick wall. Dabi quickly grabbed my arm, yanking me away from the impact, slinging my arm around his shoulders to help me stand. My side burned.

"Kurogiri! Warp us!" Tenko yelled, but as Kuro began to swirl to teleport us, thick wood branches suddenly were on us, wrapping us up tightly. The bark circled Dabi and I, tightening and smashing our backs together and our arms by our sides. My elbow dug into my wound from the pressure, and with every movement the hero wielding the branches made, it pushed it harder against it. I don't normally make a lot of noise when I'm hurt, I just yell out a little or grit my teeth and deal with it, but I screamed in pain, vision almost doubling. I could feel the warm blood coat my torso as I felt the stitches tear a little, tears building at my eyes.

"Let her go, she's hurt!" Twice yelled as Dabi tried to talk to me.

"Y/N, just breathe! C'mon, breathe! Wood?! This won't hold me-" Dabi growled, fire started to burn the branches apart before a small old man whizzed by us, kicking him in the back of the neck and knocking him out. I pushed my back against his, leaning my head back and trying to wake him despite the agony I was in. Tears were falling down my face now as I yelled at him.

"Dabi, wake the fuck up! This is not the time to be unconscious!" The branches tightened and I yelled out again, voice cracking. "Tomura!"His bloodshot orbs shot over to me and I saw his facial expression shift completely. All Might was monologuing like a moron, but I could barely hear him over the ringing in my ears.

"Kamino Pizza is more than just us here. Endeavor is outside, with other heroes and the police." Edgeshot's voice broke through to me and I scoffed, trying to control my breathing. Blood was on the bark now.