"Why are you here?" Someone had yelled, still by the entrance with Thirteen, who was barely hanging on, almost ripped in half by her own quirk.

"To kill All Might, the symbol of peace." Shigaraki chuckled coldly, scratching at his neck. "Where...is he, anyway?"

"He isn't here." Eraserhead huffed, standing over a pile of the villains, all unconscious. I entered his thoughts, immediately picturing Thirteen holding up three fingers, saying something about a limit and running late. His eyes flashed as he glared at me, and I felt a sickeningly cold flash run through me as my quirks were erased, but I rushed him anyways, a knife behind my back in my waistband. I slid onto my knees, slashing at his ankle, trying to hit the Achilles tendon but missed as he quickly shifted his footing, tight capture scarves yanking on my wrists. I twisted my wrists, grabbing the fabric and tugging him forwards, my feet at his hips, throwing him over me using momentum that sent him flying, unraveling the scarves binding my wrists. My quirks returned to me, and although he landed smoothly and it barely affected his fighting, he was stunned for a moment, giving Tomura an opening.

I thought I was in the clear until I was tackled to the ground, explosions popping in the air around me as I fell. I tucked my head, but my back still slammed into the concrete.

"Heh, back so soon?" I choked out, the wind knocked out of me, but seriously, this kid and the redhead were the first ones back. I could see the redhead classmate trying to fight Kurogiri out of the corner of my eyes. Either Kuro didn't warp them very far or they're just good. Well, not too good, seeing that Blondie pinned my arms to my sides, and not above my head.

But I decided to humor him.

"Hey, Blondie. Katsuki Bakugo." I fished around in his head for a minute, confused. "Who the hell calls you Kacchan?"

"Shut the hell up." He growled, his ash blonde spikes shading his face even more than his mask did. "Why are you here?"

"You heard Handsy. To kill All Might." I replied simply. My fingers inched down my leg, brushing against the solid handle of the hooked-blade dagger strapped to the outside of my thigh. "But you kids are putting up a good fight."

"Damn right we are. You're not going anywhere close to your ridiculous plans. I'll blow you up to kingdom come if you try anything."

"Too late for that, Katsuki." I grinned, yanking my arm free, slicing his leg. He gritted his teeth, making no noise despite the pain, but his grip on my other arm loosened and his knee shifted off my leg just slightly, enough to give me space to move. I swung my knee up into his nose and kicked him back by the chest, backflipping onto my feet. "You're not bad, kid. Why don't you try villainy sometime? It'd be a good fit for you." Using a double-leg takedown, explosions burned my back and neck as I tackled him, almost missing him, driving my knee into his stomach with my dagger, wet with his blood, to his neck. "I don't kill kids, kid." I whispered, slamming my elbow into his head and getting off him. Kurogiri quickly took my place as Bakugo, still woozy from the hit, stood up. I looked to my left and almost gasped.

The Nomu had Eraserhead pinned down, his arm broken and his face bones shattered and bloody. Shigaraki was scratching his neck angrily.

"Where is All Might? Why is he not here..." He mumbled, slowly losing his composure. "Why?! Everything is ruined."

"Shigaraki. Shit. Look." My eyes widened as I saw Kurogiri begin to float in the distance, with the redhead and Bakugo probably warped somewhere else to fight. A student, the fast one that looked like Ingenium, darted outside in the nick of time. That means...he's getting help. Crap. Crap.

Tomura lumbered towards Eraser's limp form, almost shaking with anger . His nails were beginning to draw blood at his neck.

"Tomura." I said quietly. He ignored me.

"Canceling quirks, huh? Pretty cool...but not special. You might as well be quirkless up against us." His voice was that typical husky, with the roughness to it that's both sad and intimidating at the same time. Nomu smashed Eraserhead's face into the ground again and I barely winced, but heard gasps and breathing behind me, my heightened hearing kicking in. I turned slightly, seeing that damned Midoriya with a short kid with purple balls as hair, and a frog girl, and blew them a kiss, turning back around to look at Tomura, who was barely holding himself together after Kurogiri informed him about the escaped kid, and that All Might was most likely not ever going to come.

"Game over." I said, and to my surprise, Shigaraki nodded.

"You're right, Ghost. It is game over. But first...let's leave some dead kids for when All Might decides to eventually show."

"All you. I don't kill kids." I said, voice stern. "Just not that one," montioning to Izuku with my head, I shrugged. "We've got some issues we've got to figure out eventually." He was off in a flash towards the frog girl, placing a hand over her face. I flinched, looking away, but heard Shigaraki's low laugh and looked back, confused. I glanced at Eraserhead, his eyes wide and staring at Tomura, until the Nomu smashed his face into the ground again.

"NO! NO!" Izuku screamed out a "SMASH" battle cry like All Might, and attempted to punch Tomura, and I moved before I could think, shoving him out of the way and behind me, bracing myself to take the impact, but a dull thud made me open my eyes, to see the Nomu, leaving Eraserhead unconscious on the ground, blocking me from the punch. My heart was pounding at the close call.

"Damn it, Y/N." Shigaraki hissed, and I exhaled for some reason, relieved he was okay.

"Quite a move there, Izuku Midoriya. And the 'Smash'?" I spoke as he stared up at the Nomu in fear, his eyes darting to me. "Fan of All Might?" Recognition seemed to flash over his green orbs. He knew who I was. I lifted my finger to my lips in a shh signal, before a loud crash echoed through USJ, startling me. I whipped around to see the symbol of peace standing by the door, which he had kicked down. He wasn't smiling. I gritted my teeth.

"I...am here."

Launching into battle with the Nomu, Tomura and I watched, numb. We knew, even if we didn't want to admit it, that it was over.