“Ermm...” he rubbed the back of his neck shyly. “About that. I lied.” He smiled sheepishly, which left me even more confused.

“Please explain otherwise your blood will be on my hands.” I glared at him. He laughed nervously and stood up in front of me.

“Do you remember that night when we talked about Alex and I told you to get some closure?” he asked, nervously taking my hands into his. I racked my brain for the memory.

“Hmm...yeah, vaguely. Why?”

“It took me a LOT of self control not to try anything with you because I knew you still weren’t over Alex. I really like you, Mika and I didn’t want you to be the one hurting me with your past with Alex. So I had to keep you at arms length while you dealt with your feelings toward him, hence the girlfriend lie.” He held my gaze and I could feel the sincerity in his eyes.

So I wasn’t just daydreaming that he actually had feelings for me! He just wanted me to move on from Alex. Wow, I badly wanted to do a happy dance here right now! He likes me, he actually likes me! I feel so giddy right now I could burst, but instead I did the next best thing. I latched myself onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck and crashing my lips onto his once again.

I couldn’t contain it anymore, I knew what I wanted and it was to be here. He kissed me back enthusiastically, matching my energy and want. As if it couldn’t have picked a better time, my phone decided to ring.

“You should get that.” Niko said, in between kisses.

“Okay.” I said, and yet no one made any move of breaking apart.

“I should get that.” This time I said it, still not parting too long from his lips.

“Mhmm.”

“No seriously.” We both chuckled and broke apart. I leapt for my phone, silently cursing the damned contraption for interrupting our heated make out session.

“What?” I snapped.

“Ouch, still moody baby girl?” Tay said through the line with mock hurt.

“Shut up, Tay. What do you want?” I said, this time playfully. Niko pulled my hair to the side and began trailing kisses up and down my neck. “Seriously?!” I hissed at him. He just winked and carried on. God, this boy is making it harder for me. No pun intended.

“Seriously what? Anyway, I called to ask if you’ve spoken to our little messenger boy and finished the papers?”

“Mhmm..Oh!” I exclaimed as I felt Niko nip the skin on my shoulder a bit roughly. I playfully shoved him away so I could have a nice, normal conversation with my best friend.

“M, is everything alright?” he asked, I could hear the concern in his voice.

“I’m so...damn...good.” I moaned in the received. Niko was raking his nails on my inner thighs gently. What the hell?! The worst part? I didn’t want to stop him!

“I mean, yeah I’m good. As for your little messenger boy, I’ll be borrowing him for a couple of days. We’ll fax the files over, mk? K great!” Without waiting for a response from Taylor, I hung the phone up, threw it on the other seat and pounced on him.

We toppled on the floor, me on top of him, laughing loudly. When our laughter died down, we just stared at each other, smiling. God, I’ve never been THIS happy ever.

“Sooooo, where were we?” Niko said slyly. Why the little minx!

“Well,” I bent down to be a few inches away from his face, “I think” I bent down even more so my lips were hovering over his, “We were going to swim!” and just like that, I got up from him and ran to my room to my change.

“You’re a tease, Jameson!” I heard Niko shout from the living room.

I couldn’t help but feel like I was in high school again, getting giddy about seeing a guy, wanting to look damn good for him. Oh my gosh! Swimsuit, which to wear?! As I sifted through my clothes, I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

“Really, Niko? You knock before you come in? Which century do you live in?” I asked amusedly, still going through my clothes.

“I abhor the delation, my darling.” He said, faking a british accent.

“Abhor? Delation? Okay that’s it. Did Shakespeare just possess you?” I asked, holding back fits of laughter. I turned around and was stunned, yet for the second time today.

As if his pose of leaning on the doorway with his arms crossed on his chest wasn’t hot enough, he was topless to boot. You have got to be kidding me, he looks like a freaking greek god with the chiselled bod, and the heart-stopping smile.

“Well, if you’re done checking me out like a piece of meat, I think you should change now. Chop chop, darling.” He said, waving from his shoulder and walking out.

I rolled my eyes, “Not so impressed!” I exclaimed, closing the door to change.

Life seems like it’s turning to the good side now.

____________________

Hey guys! Hope this clears stuff up. Teehee. :3

Sorry if it’s short but I have to cut it short to prolong the sweet stuff ;)

I just love how Nikolai is sweet, gentlemanly, and has a wide vocabulary. Okaaaay, maybe all the credit goes to me. ;;) HAHAHA I kid of course

Hope you guys enjoyed. Fan, vote, comment. THANKS A BUNCH!

x

Setting you straightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara