Chapter 23: Thanksgiving Part 1 of 3

Quick reminder, this is time skipping to where they are around 19-20 so... yeah. I'll describe the differences about them xD

Kyoko: 22

Kakashi: 23 (Age he started training Team 7)

(Its snowing outside where I live :3)

This is gonna be in third person cause its easier for me xD and again: These next 9 chapters (I've decided to make everything 3 parts) will have no effect on the actual plot. Just letting you know.

~Author's POV~

The sun was just beginning to rise over the Hokage mountain, leading a trail of sunlight directly towards a blind-less window. Birds awoke and took off for food, whilst the people in Konoha slept peacefully.

Well, not all of them. A specific electric blue haired girl was up, fretting over every little thing in the house she shared with the Hatake. Not because she suddenly grew an obsessive cleaning disorder, but because she wanted things to look nice.

It was the first Thanksgiving they were planning to have at their own house.

Not to mention, Kyoko was planning a huge surprise. One that would more than likely change their way of living. Not in that much of a drastic way, just a little bit. Perhaps.

"Kakashi! Get your butt up, you need to leave for the KIA stone!" Kyoko burst into her room, where Kakashi was still asleep. Kyoko had become an insomniac over time, due to all her teammates beside Kakashi dying. Rin, however... well, that's a different story.

Kyoko, over the past few years, had noticed Kakashi sleeping later and becoming late when you needed him most. The only times he ever actually got up and out of bed on time, was when Kyoko yelled at him. Well, maybe that was a fib. He only got up when he wanted to get up, taking his dead best friends tradition of being unruly late.

Said man groaned and flipped away from Kyoko, landing in a sea of sun warmth directed at his face. He grabbed a pillow, threw it over his face, and resumed a still position.

Kyoko wanted to yell, but knew that did nothing to Kakashi. So, resorting to the only thing that did wake him up, she walked over to the bed and climbed slowly onto his back. Sitting with her knees on either side of his ribcage, she leaned down and whispered sexily into his ear, "Kakashi-kun~ It's time to get up, you have to get to the KIA stone~"

He twitched, a small thing, but it showed he heard her. Just as she was about to retreat, he grabbed her wrists, who were resting on his shoulders, flipped around and pinned her to the bed. His ninja skills only seem to kick in whenever he's half asleep.

Kyoko rolled her eyes, looking back into Kakashi's one grey one. Ever since he obtained the Sharingan, he always has that headband on.

"You still have pretty eyes," He muttered, kissing her forehead. Kakashi then jumped up, holding out a hand for her to take. She did as so, and smiled at him. "Why did you say only I have to go to the KIA stone?" Kakashi asked her.

"Because I have a few things to do for tonight. I'll meet you with the team at 9, okay?" She said nine, since she knew he'd be there around that time anyway.

Kakashi nodded, leaving to his own room. Kyoko went to her closet, closing her bedroom door first, and picked out what she would wear today.

She had long since grown out of her normal clothes she wore when she was 12, and had moved to a more mature one.

She put on a pure black shirt that on the back had a small symbol of her clan, and the traditional Jounin vest on top of that. She had arm sleeves that went from her elbow to the tip of her fingers that were also black. The pants she wore were also plain black, the blue ninja shoes on her feet. She fastened her head band around her right forearm, and also put on some black ninja gloves that Kakashi also had.