Chapter 15: Snow...?

~Kyoko's POV~

An extreme mumbling sound that was somewhat yelling was heard from my bedroom window. Its 7 in the morning on a Saturday, what the hell are people doing?

A few seconds after the sound first drifted into my ears, my curiosity got the best of me so I jumped up from my bed and looked out.

There was two boys down at the bottom, one with pure snow white hair and... Kakashi? Yep, that's Kakashi.

Sighing, I dragged myself out of the comfort of my bed and walked groggily out to the living room. I slowly slipped my feet into my ninja shoes and made my way down to where the two were fighting.

"...you still don't have to be so loud," Kakashi calmly spoke, his hair blocking my view of whoever he was talking to.

"I'll be as loud as I want to be," A very smooth and, I have to admit, sexy voice quieted down.

"You're like a child," Kakashi sighed, shaking his head.

"Oi, Kakashi, who are you talking t-" I was cut off as my train of thought just said goodbye. I had walked forward a few more steps and came to a stop with my left arm over Kakashi's shoulder and my eyes meeting the light brown ones of a very, very hot boy.

His hair was a pure snow white, as I mentioned earlier, and spiked up with a semi tanned skin tone. He was wearing grey shorts that went just above the knee with a lighter grey top that was a long sleeve. He also wore black fingerless gloves along with the Leaf Shinobi Headband around his upper right arm but had a pure white cloth. His shoes were the traditional blue ninja shoes.

There was a clan symbol, I could tell, that looked vaguely familiar. It was a raven with it's wings open and, if it made sound, cawing. Each eye was shown; the left being a dark brown, almost black color while the right was a dark violet color.

Overall, he was a very handsome guy. He also looked about our age. "Who are you?"

"Snow Raven," What an interesting name. Though, the last name Raven still sounds familiar. Where have I heard it before? "And you?" He seemed genuinely interested in my name; only after he looked me up and down.

"Kyoko Huna," I stuck a hand out, a politeness thing with me. He took it in his soft hand and shook even softer.

An awkward silence commenced. "So... what are you doing here?" I made small talk as Kakashi seemed to glare hard at him.

"Moving in,"

"Ooo, from where?" I sounded interested.

"The Mist Village..." That struck a remembrance in me. That's how I knee him!

"You're that Snow?" I asked, a but bewildered.

"Yeah... were you born here?" He changed the subject, looking awkwardly.

"No; I was born in the Mist," Realization finally came across his eyes.

"Oh Kami! Kyoko! I thought you had died!" He wrapped me in a giant hug, grinning widely. I smiled back, my arms wounding around his neck.

"Uh... I'm kinda lost," Kakashi awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh, Kakashi, sorry, I'll tell you later, okay? Right now, I just have to go catch up with Snow!" He gave a somewhat sad nod so I unwrapped myself from Snow and gave Kakashi an equal hug. "Don't worry, I'll be back," I grinned widely at him.

"Okay... I'll go train," He decided, already walking off.

"See ya Kakashi!" I waved to him. "We have to go somewhere else. Let's go get some Ramen!" I suggested, grabbing hold of Snow's hand and dragging him towards Ichiraku.