He stopped the car in front of her house and Anu looked at him astonished.

" How do you know where I live?" She asked him frowning.

" I don't know. I stopped the car to ask you the directions of your house." He said turning towards the window making her frown deeper.

She got down the car but got slipped due to her wet slippers and slippery road. She fell down and groaned loudly. Siddharth quickly got to her side and saw her sitting on the road groaning.

He couldn't help but laugh loudly at her position. She glared at him but got lost in his laugh.....it's a rare sight to see a man like Siddharth laughing like that.

He looked down at her after his laughing got subsided and saw her pouting at him cutely still sitting in that position. He shook his head smiling at her and picked her in his arms making her squeal in shock.

" What are you doing Siddu? Put me down!" She exclaimed and his heart fluttered when she called him Siddu.

" Why? To fall again and again. Now shut up and show me your house." He said it like it's not a big thing and it's his routine to walk with her in his arms.

She pointed her house and he walked towards the house with her in his arms. She just stared at him the whole time and admired him. At that time only her mind got flashed with one more scene in front of her. The scene of someone carrying her in their arms and that flash was just for a second as it went away in a blink.

She doesn't know how she is getting these flashes but she definitely knows that these must be a part of her past.

" Oh my god! What happened?" She heard her mother's worried voice.

Siddharth put her down immediately and she lost the feeling of his touch and warmth.

" Ma, actually I lost the track of time while sitting at the park and when I started walking back to house, it started raining. I couldn't call you because I forgot my phone and while I   was walking........." She stopped her rambling when she saw her mother is not even listening to her as all her attention was on Siddharth who is just smiling at her.

Her mouth dropped open wide in shock as here she was explaining what happened because she thought her mother must be worried to death but all she sees is her mother is more interested on the stranger standing beside her than her own daughter.

" Oh my God! You are all drenched.....come you should dry yourself." Her mother said looking at Siddharth's wet clothes.

" Ma!" Anu whined.

" What are you still doing here? Go and change until I say thanks to the person who helped you so much." Her mother said and again turned to Siddharth who looked amused by the whole situation.

Anu stomped her feet like a kid and went to her room to change.

Assuring Anu was out of their sight, her mother hugged Siddharth ignoring his wet clothes.

" I missed you so much beta." She cried.

" Mee too aunty." He said hugging her back.

" How did you find her?" She asked pulling away.

" When you said on the phone that she is still not home, I got worried and immediately drove towards the park and there I saw her standing in the middle of the road fully drenched, so I brought her home." He said wiping his head with the towel.

" You didn't tell me that you both met already before." She asked raising her brows.

" I don't even have to ask how you know about that as I know Neha can't shut her mouth." He muttered and she laughed.