♧/☆ - Trapped

Artist: @kuroneko0309252

Yandere!Mike Morton x reader

Have you ever been in love with someone?

so badly that you will do anything to make them yours?

"....1, and 2, 3, 4, and 5, 6, 7-- you're going too fast, hon" The short haired girl said, stopping from moving her body because of how suddenly fast you were. You only let out a sheepish smile and quickly apologized to your dance choreographer, Margaretha. You call her as Marga since the two of you are so close with each other since middle school and she was the one who inspired you to be a dancer like her.

Marga is really strict when it comes to dancing since she wanted to make this dance perfectly and beautifully, no unecessary movements.

After a few more hours of practice, Marga is finally satisfied with their work so far and decided to have a 35 minutes break. Others was happy to hear that word and quickly sat down to have their rest.

"Lets go to the cafeteria, Marga. Im kinda hungry" you yelled to catch her attention. The said dancer glanced to your sweaty figure then smiled, stretching her body "alright" she simply said as you also start to wipe all of your sweat with a clean towel, same with Marga.

"How are you holding up so far?" You asked, a water bottle in hand while you hung your towel around your neck. This question made Marga sigh, making her walking pace a bit slow "its good. Just having a little bit of a problem at the last part. I just cant get it right..."

"I can always suggest some but Im not sure it will be a help though..."

"Silly! Just tell me whatever ideas you have and I'll think of adding it up or not" she smiled from ear to ear, happy that you're helping her with the choreo.

Upon arriving in front of the twin doors, you didnt even hesitate push it both open and revealed a very occupied cafeteria of the school.

The two of you continued to talk while heading straight to the food section but a figure suddenly jumped at you two as he suddenly placed his arms around the girls' shoulders, almost making them fall straight on the floor. Marga frowned in disbelief, quickly shoving the grinning blonde boy's arm off her shoulders "will you stop doing that, Morton?!"

It only made the said boy laugh, finally turning his attention to you like a mere puppy as his eyes shines brightly whenever he sees you. "How are you, _____? Had fun practicing?" Marga just rolled her eyes before going ahead to grab her own food, you followed behind and so does Mike.

You smiled back at his enthusiasm, not even minding him for putting his arm around your shoulders. "It was tiring but still good. How are you tennis practice? Going well?" You asked while your eyes are looking at the different food selections across you.

He hummed in joy "its great!☆ do you want me to pay for those?" He asked, pointing at your favorite drink. He noticed how your eyes suddenly grew sad when he noticed you didnt have enough budget to buy the drink.

Not even wanting to burden him, you smiled back and shakes your head "Its fine. Its my own fault for spending too much last week." You sheepishly smiled then looked down to your pockets. Mike insisted but you already gave the lady your money, to his dismay.

"Ok lovebirds. Move your asses or we'll lose a place to sit." Marga sighed, not even liking Mike's attitude. To be more precise, she would always notice how bubbly he was when it comes to you, but whenever he's alone with Marga, he'll simply treat her like she's a nobody, a threat and Marga doesnt like that kind of treatment and hated him for that. Its like he's a completely different person; a very cold one and Marga find this weird.