♡/☆ - In your care

Artist:@Mini80

Hi 👁👄👁💅

Im back

This will be based on my dream. It may be short but it was kinda cute(for me) so why not make it into a oneshot? ;]

I'll also re-open slots soon after I finish 2 more chapters and Im working on publishing them at the same time...

♡☆

Naib Subedar x reader

In your childhood, you met a boy who's only a year older than you. You saw him getting bullied for being too quiet and too awkward so you stood up for him, telling those kids to leave the boy alone. You then befriended him really quickly once you both knew you have the same interests in sports and music. You also protected and stood by his side until elementary days, not wanting to leave him alone again and be bullied. Not on your watch

Thinking of those memory made you smile, hands retreating back from the keys and placed them down on your lap, feeling relaxed after playing your favorite piece in the school's piano. You and him really like this piece and he would always ask you to play it for him, to calm his thoughts and enjoy the silence with you.

Also after elementary, you noticed that he finally learned how to fight back and he's now the one who's protecting you from any harm, not wanting you to get hurt. People may say he's a stoic man with no emotions but once they knew him more, he's just a kind guy. Moody but still kind

"Like a mere cat..." you whispered, thinking of another piece again but you where interrupted by a sound of an open door. "The meeting's finally over. I told you to just go ahead without me" You said, already knowing who came in the music room even without looking behind. "You always have the habit to go home really late." He simply commented, swiftly grabbing your bag without even saying anything to you. You just let him be, finally closing the piano's lid(?) then stood up "Im hungry. Lets head home!" You smiled happily as you both finally head out of the room and head your way out as the two of you talk to your hearts content. "How was your club meeting, Naib?"

"It was good. Had a dare with William at the end, nothing new. How about yours?" He asked, both of his hands are in his own jacket's pockets while their bags are in his shoulders. You hummed "Another contest came up and Mr. Antonio wanted me to join but I've been thinking to just skip for now."

"How come?" You didnt answer for a second, both of you stopped and grab both of your bikes before finally walking out of the school's gate, not even bothering to hop on your bikes and just walk your way home. Naib simply put your bag at your bike's basket while he put his bag to his. "Well, dont tell Mr. Antonio but Im really too lazy to join any contest at the moment. He might force me if he knew the real reason" you let out a dry chuckle, looking around in case someone heard that. It only made him grin and stiffled a laugh "seriously? Too lazy?" You puffed your cheeks, hitting his shoulders "hey! Im not a competitive type of person! I just like to play piano thats all." You shrugged your shoulders, taking a stop for a second once you both arrived at a specific area that show a magnificent view of the orange skies, sun slowly setting down while gentle sound of cars passes by the road. Naib stood beside you, enjoying the view and the gentle breeze.

What only ruined the moment was the car's smoke and it just makes you a bit annoyed. Ignoring that, you glanced at your side, seeing Naib too focused on whats ahead of the both of you. You never thought that you, his best friend since you were a kid, would fall for him.

Why did you fell for him in the first place?

Good question, he always tales care of you, bring you food if you forgot yours at home, treat you when you're sick, cheers you up whenever you're feeling down. Who wouldnt fall for a guy that is so caring?

I wonder if he does feel the same...?

"Come on. Tita* might be worried for us now" you flinched and blushed madly once you just realized you've been staring at him for too long. You gripped tightly on your bike and quickly sped walked with it, completely making him confused but just lets you be.

The two of you finally continued walking at the side of the road, the skies slowly turning a hue of purple to dark purple then black. It didnt even took that long for you to finally arrive at your home and your mother greets and thanked Naib for always walking you home and told him to eat dinner with your family.

"Thanks Tita but Im fine." He smiled at her and finally bid farewell. "Ill see him off" you said, quickly running towards Naib's side and almost slipped. Your parents just gave you funny looks and it made you roll your eyes at them, making them laugh a bit in return. "Thanks for walking me home" you said with a smile. Naib just nod his head then finally went to the house just next to yours. He easily unlocked their door with his spare key, but before he could head in, he glanced back at you and showed you his smile "good night" he said with a wave before finally heading in.

You on the other hand, quickly burst like a bomb, face turned so red as you sat down on the floor. Your legs felt weak after seeing those killer smile of his and it might seriously be the death of you. For a man for not smiling that much, he surely knows how to kill you with it. Is he doing it on purpose?!?!

Feeling like your heart might burst out, you finally let out a laugh and ran your fingers through your hair. "Damn it...I feel like a love-struck puppy" you whispered to yourself before finally heading inside. What made you happy even more was how he never really smile to others but you and it made you feel so special.

Meanwhile, Naib secretly went towards the window to check up on you and saw how your face turned so red, looking like a real tomato as you remained seated on the floor, grinning happily like an idiot. It made him laugh of course, loving the sight of you getting too worked up when it comes to him.

He also noticed you staring earlier, so he acted like he was too focused on looking at the horizon.

He wanted you to always look at him and not to anybody else. Will you do that for him?

------------------------

Tita = Aunt

I was smiling from ear to ear while writing the last one-- I altered it a bit but its still close to my dream

I remembered how good my morning was after this qwq

Up next:
•Mafia!Luca x OC
•Mike x reader

🍕