01

"Hate, my foe, is the devil's upmost dearest path, and we shall leave its ash-strewn surface without a single traceable footprint

"Hate, my foe, is the devil's upmost dearest path, and we shall leave its ash-strewn surface without a single traceable footprint. The temptation to bring the platter of paradox containing enthralling truths to the table. There is no prize worth the corruption of your soul; my inner abhorrence for you is more substantial than the cosmos."

Seol Se-ri the princess of the predominant kingdom, The Sonorous. The sole juvenile in the royal bloodline, carrying the blood of royalty was a whole load of tenacity and pressure. She set the seal on that the kingdom that she leads will be the crème de la crème of all kingdoms.

The future isn't set in stone, therefore the endeavour acts of theirs will henceforth be accounted in the book of supremacy. Those whose names would lurk and loiter in the pages of the book will reign with sovereignty and dominance.

Every man jack would want to have jurisdiction over people and be the ascendancy of good or evil as long as they seize power. Seri was a competitive soul, she had a combative attitude; always ready to cross swords with no hesitation, she'd break anyone that interferes with her manifesto.

There was a pulchritudinous studmuffin that stood in her way, someone with an irresistible aura - he had prepossessing eyes, ones that could reach out to the mother nature and enjoin her to bloom all the flowers just like his alluring scent, the scent of dark rose. The fallen petals of the dark rose like the colour of his lips- a dark vermillion red. The sharpness of his jaw was beyond the sharpness of a blade, it could easily slice anything in its path. To top off the cherry on top, his beauty mole below his eyes illumines his eyes, accentuating his breathtaking eyes.

"your highness, dinner is served! you wouldn't want to kiss the hare's foot, would you?" The butler seemingly joked. Subsequently, he informed the princess of the completion of the preparation of dinner. Ensuring that he knocked a couple of times before entering, as well as making sure to politely close the door when he's leaving. Seri nodded, acknowledging the butler and his reminder.

"Mother, May I ask a question?" Seri politely asked simultaneously approaching her mother to join her at the dining table. The lengthy table, almost ridiculous just for two people. They sat side by side as sitting on each end of the table would be unfeasible for them to have a conversation.

"Go ahead, I'm listening." Her mother's voice was deep like the ends of the ocean, smooth as silk used to make the robe worn by the noteworthy leaders. Her voice held high suspicion of what her daughter might ask, afraid she'd ask about the very topic she dreads to talk about.

"What happened to dad?" Seri deadpanned, no more wisecracking; she was serious, she demanded answers. Seri's eyes shifted from the plate of food in front of her to her mother whose eyes were anywhere but her own daughter's.

It was obvious she was hiding something as if she wanted to conceal the past. Seri was sick and tired of hearing 'your dad is on a trip and he won't be coming back anytime soon,' she demanded answers. Seri didn't want to be in the shadows anymore, she wanted to know the truth that her mother so desperately wanted to hide from her.

The disappearance of her father happened when she was 8, to be precise, 10 years ago. She had never seen nor heard of him ever since, it was as if she was the only one demanding answers as the other townies didn't seem relatively concerned. It was either that or even the townies didn't know about the disappearance of the king, most likely from getting quieten every time they'd ask.

She didn't want to be like them, that's her father and hence she deserved to know. She missed her father, she yearned for the day that she could feel her father's embraced again. Even if it was a single hug, it would please that distressed heart of hers.

"Mother, I'm not a juvenile anymore. I can see past your excuses." Seri proclaimed. Seeing as her mother was silent, she cleared her throat hoping that would be a gesture to call upon her mother. As many would've guessed, it caught her mother's attention making her fix her attire as a way to take up time for her to think of what she could possibly say or do to answer her daughter's question.

"I'll tell you when it's the right time." Her mother uttered, standing up from the table mid-dinner; that would be considered extremely impolite and ill-mannered. Nevertheless, it was the queen who carried out the impudent act so it was excused.

"If you're not telling me, I'll find out the truth myself." Seri mumbled, darting scorching glares at her mother's back as the colossal door flung shut. Her fists clenched as she promised herself that she would get to the bottom of her father's disappearance. Determination filled up in the room's atmosphere as all she could feel was her burning passion.

//

"It won't be long till we meet." announced by a resonant voice, the sentence ended with a devilish chuckle. His figure stood with the shadows, his shoulder broad and proud.

 His figure stood with the shadows, his shoulder broad and proud

hey nemesis ;) thoughts so far?