part 4

Third person pov
Parker grins and goes faster, enjoying his pet.
Narkio moans quietly, trying to hold back his ecstasy. Parker hears and and goes deeper and faster, hitting Narkio's prostate perfectly causing a loud moan to escape Narkio who was hard again.
Parker fucked Narkio hard, hitting his prostate every time. The room reeked of pheromones. The flowery scent of Narkio mixed with the firey scent of Parker filled both their noses, acking them on.
"M-master~" moan to Parker who grinned wildly.

Narkio's pov
I don't know how but every thrust feels better and better until I'm almost to the point of screaming in pleasure.
Somehow during this I've found my way back onto my back, facing Parker.
I see him grabbing my thighs, leaving bruises.
He, still thrusting, works kisses up my neck. Parker leaves hickeys and goes back to my sensitive part of my neck and bites down, hard. I moan and a tear falls down my cheek.
Not because it hurt, which it did, but because at that moment Parker cums. It feels so good and so warm inside me.
He grins and thrust harder.
"I'm not gonna stop until you cum again." He states as he snakes his hand around my throat squeezing lightly at first.
He continues to tighten his grin slowly until I can barely breath at all, muffling all noises I make. With one last time, I feel myself release again.

Parker's pov
"Heh, thats more like it." I say as I wearily collapse down beside Narkio who's panting and blushing like he just ran a race
I wrap my arms around him protectively and snuggle his face into my neck. No distance is close enough between us. I stroke his soft ears as he whispers "look in the mirror." And pulls out his phone on camera.
Narkio marked me. His mating mark is on my neck.
"Woah, pet, you're an alpha?"
He nods, smiling madly, "I-I guess so." He says and then nuzzles back into me.
After about 15 he falls asleep.
We're gonna be together forever, I know it.

Hey I finished the story... FINALLY
Anyway they lived together forever and adopted a little girl.
Bye bye
-  yandere-kun