part 3

Narkio's pov
From this angle Parker is so hot. Especially now that he's into most of his incubus form. I know he's using his power's but I don't care anymore. I just want to feel him. I want him more than I've ever wanted anything thing else.
With him using my kink against me, I just want it more. We had the kink conversation in private. I'm now glad I told him.

Parker's pov
"Pe-pet we're gonna go until we can't anymore." I feel myself yerning for him more and more. Heh. I'm going to destory him.
I caress his abs as I lower down to his dick and undo his pants and rip them off. I rub him through his boxers making him breath really heavyly.

Narkio's pov
He really hasn't started and it already feels so good. I watch him as he removes his hand, takes off my boxers and grins sexualy at me then lowers his head to my dick and licks the tip, teasing me. Parker starts sucking and looks up at me for a second before looking back down.
"Ahaah~" it really feels so good..

Parker's pov
He moans and turns a bright red. I bite a little. Just enough to cause a tiny bit of pain for my little masochistic pet.
I hear another moan and a "ma-master" from him. He's so cute. At this point I'm glad that I'm the dominant one because I love hearing him act like this over me.
I thought he would fight this.. and I'm sure he did in his mind but now he's all riled up and turned on.
I suck harder and faster and feel his leg twitch a tiny bit.
I caress his thigh and squeeze hard, earning another one of his adorable moans. I once again speed up and he becomes really hot. He's almost there, I think.

Narkio's pov
I'm about to cum already. He's so good at this.
I clutch the sheet as my leg twitches once more.
"MA-MASTER~" I moan to him and he stops with his mouth full of my cum. Then he surprises me by swallowing it.
With a huge grin he looks at me and his other side becomes black and he gets horns and elf ears. He's gone full incubus now and I'm loving how it looks on him.
He unties my hands.
"Flip over pet." He commands me and I look down and see his huge boner. Oh fucking shit!
I do as he says and look back at him. I see him lubing up then I turn back around.

Parker's pov
Oh shit. I'm in my full form minus the wings and he doesn't relize that he's pretty much my prey at this point. My little pet, you're going to scream my name again, I think.
I push myslef into his tight ass. Wow he really is a virgin, huh.
I hear him wince loudly. I was so eager I didn't even prep but with some lube. Yah this is going to hurt for a moment.
I start to thrust slowly in order to let him adjust.
As soon as he relaxes I go a little faster at a steady pace waiting to hear him beg me for more.

Yes I'm leaving you on  another cliff hanger. Haha.
These two are actually some of my Oc characters I drew then shipped together.
Maybe I'll show a pic of them but they arent that the best of my drawings.
Part 4 coming soon.