Part 2 -_-

Narkios pov
My ears.. he's touching my ears. They are so sensitive and only come out when I'm A: in heat or B: really fucking pissed.
I don't know which I am right now because I'm in heat so I'm feeling pure hornyness and it's kind of painful. But I'm also mad because I told him to stop and he didn't. Is that forcing himself on me even though I now want him so badly?  No maybe I'm just overthinking it.
My hands are tied. What the fuck. Kinky dude. How long has parker been waiting for an opening to get to me like this. Well it doesn't matter because he has one now and I can't control what I'm saying due to him putting me in heat. I can onky control what I think.

Parkers pov
He's being very easy to seduce at this point. A little incubus power and mainly just me and how I acted. I've been waiting for him for so long. I wanted to be the one who takes his innocence and now I am. I'll kill anyone if they hurt him... ANYONE.
And I know heat must be a little painful for any hybrid so I'll make sure I'm the one who puts him out of pain and into the best feeling ever. Lets get this heated. No pun intended.

Third person pov
Narkio squirms a tiny bit while locking his legs together in order to try and hide the fact that he is now hard but Parker notices and grins.
"Hey, pet. You seem like you have a little issue going on down there," He points to Narkio's pants. "Want me to help with that?" Narkio blushes a mess and shakes his head no but grins to say yes.
Parkers slowly walks over to Narkio and starts stripping slowly and seductively which, to Parker's amusement, makes Narkio harder and bigger. "Pa-parker~" Narkio moans and closes his eyes. Parker narrows his eyes and says "you're so eagar for your master, pet."
Narkio stops cold and looks at Parker, "I-I meant master-" he is cut off by Parker who crawls on top of him and sits his thicc ass on Narkio's chest as his eyes go red and his hair turns from green to black, "I'm gonna have to punish you for that, pet"
He reaches down and puts one hand around Narkio's throat squeezing lightly then tracks his other hand up to Narkio's red hair and tugs lightly making Narkio have a stiffled moan at the feeling of pain. "My pets a little freak,  huh" Parker squeezes harder making Narkio gag some.
Parker being a sadist starts feeling himself get hard on top of his masochist partner and lets go with a huge smile, one of his eyes going black.
"I think it's time for the real fun to begin, pet"

Thanks for reading this very cringy part 2.
The next part will be very VERY lemon.
Sorry if it sucked
If you liked this the jext part will be out soon.
Have a good day or night

-yandere-kun >:^