"I do, and I'm going to the mall to buy it later."

"Really? What is it, then? Tell me!" She urges and pressed more on the subject. Her eyes lit up and her face was written with pure excitement, to the point she almost squealed at delight.

"As much as I love you, Sel. I can't."

"What? But why not?" Her face drops into a look of disappointment and I honestly felt guilty because of that.

"It's because you might tell Max about it. And you know that Max and Harry are roommates, and if you tell Max, there's a chance he might tell Harry. So I won't risk it." I explained to her, which isn't a good explanation, to be honest.

"Are you serious, Tay? Come on, I won't tell it to Max, I promise. Plus, I don't tell him everything, you know. I didn't told him the reason why you moved here to New York." She reasoned and I honestly have no chance to stand against that.

"Alright, I'll tell you what I'm getting Harry for Christmas as long as you tell me what you're going to get for Max." I said and I'm pretty sure I heard her mutter a 'fair enough' and 'fine'.

"You go first." I added and she opened her mouth, she was probably about to protest, but she reluctantly closed it again, sighing in defeat.

"Fine, and I'm trusting you that you won't tell him, even Harry." She said, and playfully narrowed her eyes at me, and I chuckled at her actions.

"You have my word."

"I'm thinking of getting him a wristwatch. I know, it's pretty lame and boring, but I can't think of anything else." She says while adding a slight sigh in the end.

"I think Max will love it, Sel. Plus, it's not lame, I think it's classy, if I might add. And the important thing is Max will love it, and he surely will." I said, trying to cheer her up and I think it did cheer her up a little.

"Thank you for cheering me up, Tay. Now it's your turn." She said and her face instantly lightened up, waiting for what I have to say.

"Okay calm down, Sel, it's nothing exciting, really. I'm just planning on getting Harry a guitar." I replied nonchalantly and her hazel colored eyes widened a bit.

"Woah, really? Is there some significance about it? A back story, perhaps?"

"There is, actually. A few months ago, Harry was window shopping for guitars, and he told me that he always wanted one of his own so he could play by himself even when he's home. But at that time, he couldn't really afford one. So that's about it, I'm getting him a guitar." I explained to her briefly as Selena nodded her head.

"At least yours has some significance to it. And I think it's sweet of you to think about that. Harry better give you a good gift this Christmas." Selena said while I chuckled at what she just said.

"He doesn't have to, Selena. Plus, I'm just repaying him for the things he's done for me. He's been a good friend of mine, and despite the short amount of time I've known him, I'd consider him as one of my good friends, or best friends even."

"You know Tay, you've know him for two months, just like you said, but why wouldn't you date him, then? I mean, you guys have perfect chemistry together and get along pretty well. And he doesn't seem the type of person to break—" Selena started off again with the 'why not date Harry?' subject. I immediately cut her off mid-sentence, and I know that seemed rude, but I know where she's leading the topic to.

"I just can't. Sure we get along well, but don't you think two months is a bit too short for me to fully trust him? And for him to trust me?"

"If you think two months is too short, just think about me and Max. We started off our relationship even though we barely knew each other. Because that's what a relationship is about, isn't? It's about getting to know the other person better. Plus, haven't you heard of love at first sight?"