Meet Aria

(A/N) HEY GUYS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS. If you wanna know about the main character, go ahead. If you just wanna read it, just read it.

Hey, Aria's my name. The player, the bet maker, the daredevil. Never fallen inlove, never lost a bet, never turned down a dare.

Why am I a player? I don't believe in love, all because of my mom. I've seen her kissing other guys, and sleeping with them. I, as a daughter, want to follow my mom's steps; except for getting married and pregnant.

Why do I make bets? For money. I'll desperately do most likely anything for money. I've never lost yet and bet I never will.

I'm not a virgin, nope. Not at all. My first was a guy named.. uh.. I forgot! I just know he was also my first bet. Cool, huh?

I'm the only girl in my house. My mom is gone, no one knows where. I live with my dad and five brothers but mostly spend time with my best friends. I'm the youngest and a pretty tough tomboy. I mean, what do you expect while I'm stuck with five brothers? A girly girl? Ew. That's gross and insulting.

My best friend in all universes is Keisha. She's my age, 17. We've known each other since about, I think 8th grade. She understands me and she's really like my sister. She can be like the annoying mom I no longer have but whatever, I'd rather have Keisha.