"Yes, Grandma. Thank you."

Grandma leaned back from the bathroom door and walked towards Chanyeol in the kitchen area. "Here, you little boy." She pinched his right ear again and he scowled as he puts down the knife on the table. "A—ah—aw! Grandma."

Grandma pulled her hand off from his grandson's ear. "I made you into a gentleman who respects women equally. I cannot believe you are like this, especially not to a new girl."

"But grandma, I just didn't imagine that I'd be going home to a female dormitory from now on." Chanyeol protested. His grandmother sighed with a smile as she reached out to her 6-foot tall grandson's shoulder. "Dear boy, 'till when will you be like this?" She showed a teasing smile.

"L-Like what?" Chanyeol sheepishly replied as he leans back to the counter. Grandma continued to tease him. "Like being shy around girls your age." The young man's face flushed. Grandma tapped on his shoulder while walking to the dining area.
"You know, boy, you need to know how to talk to girls. You're already 19? Going on 20 next month. You can't be like this forever." His grandmother laughed while setting up the table.

Chanyeol's face has become redder than beet. He turned back to his chopping with the vegetables. "I-I-It's not like that, Grandma. I-I-I know how to talk to girls. I-I j-just don't tell you."

His grandmother caressed his back. It made Chanyeol turn his head to his grandmother. "Kidding aside... Boy, I'm not forcing you to talk to any women because I know what happened to you when you were younger. I continue to pray that you'll get there someday." Grandma's tone turned more serious.

Chanyeol looked at his grandmother and showed a small smile. "Thank you for always understanding, Grandma."

Grandma displayed a comforting smile. "Of course, boy."

Suddenly, a door creaked open and revealed a wet young girl covered in a small white towel—quite small that it almost (barely) covered her thighs.

Chanyeol aimed his focus from the vegetables to Elizabeth who just got out of the bathroom. The young girl, on the other hand, only flaunted an irked expression. Grandma noticed how Elizabeth just stood on her place while exchanging puzzled looks with Chanyeol. "Boy!"
The young man was shaken back to his chopping. Chanyeol's cheeks flared red at the embarrassment of getting caught staring at a young woman. Grandma immediately assisted the clueless Elizabeth into her room.

Once she closed the door to Elizabeth's room, Grandma began searching through Elizabeth's closet. "Now, I think I'm beginning to believe what you said about your confusing birth." Grandma turned to Elizabeth who still looked confused. "You are too naïve. Too inexperienced." She held the young girl in her arms.

"You need to learn, my dear. Okay, let's start with... picking out your clothes." Elizabeth nodded.

"These are for when you are going to bed, then these are for when you are just staying at home, and the rest of these are for when you go out."
The young Elizabeth began to understand few things about 'life'.

Later that evening, the three of them were going to have dinner. They said grace together and began eating. Chanyeol started picking up his chopsticks and all the side dishes into his bowl, in contrast to the non-moving Elizabeth just looking at the food on the table.

Grandma noticed how she only sat still while observing. "Dear, don't just feast your eyes. Eat." Grandma picked up Elizabeth's chopsticks and positioned it in her hand. "Here. You use this."
While chewing on his food, Chanyeol murmured. "Really? She doesn't know how to eat? Did she just get out from her mother's womb this morning?"

"Yes, I have." Elizabeth answered in the most serious tone while partly glaring at Chanyeol whose mind was in disarray. Grandma began to fluster.

"W-What? What are you talking about, dear?" Grandma faked a laugh. "J-Just eat. Here. You can use the spoon too if don't know how to use the chopsticks." She handed the spoon to Elizabeth.