"Cam gon be mad as hell cuz alexis 8 months but she close to her due date" I said.

"He'll be Ight he have her every day the baby momma crew need ha for the week" she said.

"Ight well I'm finna pack so text me when ya outside" I said. "Okay" she said and we hung up.

I went in my closet and grabbed some outfits and some clothes to sleep in. Then packed my hygiene stuff.

A couple head scarfs and lace fronts just Incase I had to change my identity.

Some snacks to cuz I be hungry. "Bae what you doin" he said halfway sleep.

"I'm finna go drop of some clothes that I'm donating go back sleep" I said and he turnt over and went to sleep.

That was most definitely easier than I thought. He gon be mad as hell when he find out I'm gone when he wake up.

𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑤🤰😌

𝐵𝑟𝑖👯‍♀️: 𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑒

𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠💙😌:𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝

𝑀𝑒:𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑛 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑎 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑚 😂😂😂

𝐵𝑟𝑖👯‍♀️: 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠😒

𝑀𝑒: 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝑖𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔✌🏽

I exited the group chat and head outside and hopped in bri car. And her being a nice friend she put my suitcase in the trunk for me.

"Don't lexis live of the next street" she said pulling off. "Yea she live at 115" I said putting some lip gloss on.

We pulled up and Alexis was standing outside the rode like a homeless person. "Sis was ready to go" I said laughing.

"Shoull was he was gettin on my nerves" she said. "How my nephew doin" I said rubbing her belly.

"Good been kicking acting like he ready to get out" she said. "How my neice and nephew doin" she said.

"Ion even know but all I know is when they get here ima need a long ass vacation cuz twins be too much" I said shaking my head.

"Imani ass like two in one with her bad ass" Bri said shaking her head.

"Don't do my neicey poo like that" I said laughing. "It's true tho" she said laughing.

"I need to meet imani again I miss her alexis said. "You can hit first we need this vacation first" she said said.

"Fasho" Alexis said. "We're here get out hoes" she said and I got my suit case and I was rolling that hoe.

"Reservations for bri" Bri said to the girl at the desk. "Your keys" she said handing us keys.

"It's a big ass room so they'll be plenty of space" she said as we gon on the elevator.

"Ouuuu getttt it" Alexis said pulling her phone out recording me cuz I was doin a lil twerk sum.

"Hol up I need my camera time" Bri said doin a lil twerk sum.

@issa.alexis

(Ion know why it's small but my shi actin stupid🤦🏽‍♀️)

@dadon.bri and 12,000 others liked this post,

@issa.alexis  we taken and we lit bitch😂😂

Comments disabled.........

____________________________________

What y'all think about this lil vacation?

Y'all think toosi gon be mad?

Is cam gon be mad at alexis cuz she close to her due date?

Hope y'all enjoyed

Vote

Share

follow me

Get my views up

Comment when you see it😂😂😂😂

(It took my dumbass to finna it)🤦🏽‍♀️