Chapter 10 - decorating

Tiffanys POV

"Wow!" I said as i looked at the living room that Justin had been working on. While i was decorating the bedroom, Justin had been painting the living room white and putting up the gold and red wallpaper on the wall against the sofa. It looked beautiful.
"It looks really nice" I said as i hugged Justin and as i looked at the wallpaper.

When we went shopping yesterday, i couldnt decide on white walls or red walls but in the end we went with white. Other than the wallpaper, we also bought purple paint for the kitchen and a light brown for the bathroom. The place could do with a make over so why not paint every room. It was a bad idea because the house stunk of paint, it was making me crazy.

"You did a good job but you should look at my handy work" I said cheekily as i pulled Justin upstairs so he could see the bedroom. When we finally got upstairs, Justin was amazed. I think he was a little surprised over how good it looked. Im not trying to brag but i think its the best room in the house, seeing as i did it. I should do this as a living, i laughed to myself.

"I have to say Tiff, you didnt do bad" He said as he frowned and nodded, looking around. The walls were white again but one of the walls had black and white leopard print paper with a tint of sliver to it. I was proud.

A couple of hours later

Justins POV

"Thats the last of it" I said as i lifted the big tub of paint into the garage. We finished the bedroom and the living room in about 3 hours, I was pleased. The bathroom and kitchen still needed decorating but we had to get ready for Tiffany's driving lessons which was in about 1 hour and a half. I cleaned up the sheets off the floor that we had been using to keep the floor clean and the paint tubs, packing them away. It was really tiring painting even though it was very easy.

I remember when i was little kid, dad would paint the house now and then and i would always want to help. I thought it was fun but now, I've changed my mind. It surprises you on how much one person can change from being a little kid, to being this totally free person who has a happy life. My life has changed in about a year. When i first joined waterloo road, i was this mean bully who was violent and didn't care about anything, but when Tiffany came along, it changed and i think she would agree as well. Now i am, living my life with the person who changed me, my wife to be...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry i havent updated, as you know that i have been really busy revising for my exams. I had a maths mock gsce today but honestly, i did shite LOL! (sorry for language)
The internet has been down so i cannot upload as much as i wanted but it should be sorted by the end of the week.

Im also sorry its been a really short chapter, ive just literally wrote it. I will try and make up for it next time i upload.

Oh my god !!!! Ben won the xfactor!! sorry i had to put it out there... He was my favourite Aahghg I'm going crazy

Ive also posted another story on my account if you would like to read it. Its called "moving on; Luke Hemmings" and its a 5sos fanfic ;)) Im totally obsessed with 5 seconds of summer and falling in reverse at the moment. asksnsksd Sorry for blabbering...

Thanks
Jiffanyy2014