Chapter 7 - more agruments

Justin's POV
Tiffany and Floyd have been in the kitchen for 15 minutes now, I'm getting a bit worried about them. I know that he is Tiffany's brother but i don't want him to hurt her. The last time he did and i don't want it to happen again.

I had a good long chat with the family about the decorating and the plan for the wedding. We hadn't really talked about the wedding much but i know Tiffany would want me to plan it. Im full of surprises. We were talking until Floyd walked in, shaking. I noticed Floyd had some blood on his shirt and he had been crying. The first thing i thought of was Tiffany.

I got up, walking out of the living room and into the kitchen. I was shocked when Tiffany wasn't there, i thought they were in the kitchen but obviously not. I ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs, shouting for Tiffany. She replied from the bathroom, it sounded like she was crying. I ran into the bathroom, instantly staring at her nose. I wasn't that stupid, i knew that she had been bleeding. She had tried to clean her nose up but i could see blood stains and smudge marks around her nose.

I hugged her, stroking her hair. I pulled away and held her head in my hands, staring into her eyes.
"What happened" I said, angrily. She looked worried but she tried to hide it.
"Im fine, don't worry" She said, smiling at me.
"No your not, have you been bleeding?" I questioned her, making her twitch.
"I only had a nose bleed, nothing serious" She said, shaking it off. I knew instantly that Floyd had something to do with this. The blood on his top, his red eyes. It all added up.

"Did he do this to you" I powerfully said, eyebrows up.
"It was an accident, he didn't mean it" She said, trying not to get him into trouble.
"How can it be an accident?" I said, angrily. I was getting really annoyed now. This has been the second time he had has hurt her and I'm not going to take it anymore. I grabbed some wet tissue and cleaned up the rest of Tiffany's nose while she just sat there, looking down. Once i had cleaned it up, i ran downstairs and started to shout at Floyd. I heard Tiffany shout but i ignored her, i was focused on Floyd. He wasn't going to get away with this.

Tiffany's POV
"Justin!" I shouted, trying to get his attention. I wasn't going to let him hurt Floyd. He didn't mean it, i know he would never hurt me but Justin would always find away to have a go at him. I know he is trying to protect me but this has gone to far. I needed to stop Justin before something bad happens.

I ran after Justin, calling his name. He ignored me and stormed into the living room. I grabbed his arm and told him that it was an accident and that Floyd apologised but he wouldn't have none of it. Instead, he started to shout at Floyd in front of everyone, I felt really sorry for Floyd. Justin has gone to far.

"Why did you hurt Tiffany" Justin shouted, making Floyd jump back.
"It was an accident, i apologised" Floyd said, staring Justin in the eyes.
"How can you accidentally give her a nose bleed!" Justin shouted, i saw his fists clench. I knew instantly that he would pounce on Floyd. I tried to pull him away but he was to strong for me.

He threw him self onto Floyd and started to punch him. Everyone got up and tried to get him off but it didn't work.
"Justin!" I cried, making him finally stop. He turned around, noticing that i was crying. He frowned and ran up to me, trying to make me stop. I pushed him away and headed for the front door.

"Tiffany im -" Justin started to say but i cut him off.
"Save it" I shouted as i ran out of the house and down the street.