(ChinMa: China x Martial Law) Time out

Start from the beginning

China saw Martial's body covered with cum, it was so erotic, seductive, and that made China go hard again. "More!". China said excitedly martial agreed to do a bit more rounds until...

It's 12pm, they have been doing it for almost two days. January 14, 20xx.

They both just finished their supposed to be final rounds and for now they're resting.

Martial opened his eyes cause their last rounds knocked him out.

He woke up with an aching body he is purely exhausted and tired he can't do more. Good thing China is still resting. He could have free time for himself.

Martial slip out China's embrace to go to the bathroom. He tried standing up but, when he do...

China woke up suddenly as he heard a loud, and hard thud on the floor. China already know who it is, he quickly picked up Martial who have fallen. "Bao Bei~ You should have waken me up. Are u okay?". China asked concerned.

"Oh. Sorry I don't want to wake you up so I tried going to the bathroom myself". Martial said sighing as he groan in pain even when China put him down gently.

He can't feel his legs. Also his hips are aching so much.

"Okay. I'll help u clean up". China sweetly said as he picked Martial up bridal style taking him to the shower. Martial didn't protest or resist, he let China have his way.
.
.
.
"How did this happen... Ah~". Martial moaned as his back touching the cold walls, his body is lifted up and small drops of water was dripping above his head. Him and China are doing it again inside the bathroom.

"Ah! Ooh! Hah!". Moaned Martial as China thrust in him more deeply.

Inside the bathroom they've done it 3 rounds different kinds of exhaustion position and also a continuation on the bed. They made the bed soaked and get it more dirty.

10pm same day.

Nothing is coming out of Martial, he can't cum anymore nothing will come out and his body is aching all over. "China. Enough". Martial said tired and worn out. China cum inside Martial last as he lay beside Martial. "I love you Xiao Ai". China said as he kissed Martial's forehead.

Martial just sighed he never knew that China has a Stamina of a beast.

He agreed to be in this relationship so he knew he won't be walking in weeks.

He sigh again as his eyes began to get heavy, he let darkness took him away and he finally fell asleep.

Martial opened his eyes and saw Martial on top of him. "you.... You..... You! I HAVE ENOUGH!! I'M TIRED!! JEEZ! I ALREADY COULDN'T WALK!!". Martial shouted at China as he cup his cheeks.

China was about to explain himself but Martial shushed him and said. "You're in time out! Don't touch me and I will sleep more! If you try laying a finger on me while I'm asleep I will not see you for more than 2 months!!". He shouted as he covered himself with a blanket and sleep again. China was gonna speak up but, he held it in. "Sorry". China apologized then kissed Martial to the cheek.

Morning came and his legs are still not responding and still tired. Martial left out a sigh and scratch his nape. At first Martial thought he was still naked only to see that he's wearing China's oversize shirt. Martial is not small but, China is much bigger than him. China must have dressed him. He needs to call Philip or Pilar to brought him some good clothes but they'll get caught.

"What's the point of hiding anyways?" martial sighed.

Where is he anyways? Martial looked around the room but China is no where to be found. Did he get back to work already?? Leaving Martial unable to move. He grabbed his phone and dial China's number.

China answered. "China, where are you?Are you back to your work?". Asked martial as he yawned.

"Oh no. I was just down stairs buying something. I'll be back in 5". China said and Martial answered with a 'mhm'. Then put down the phone.

Martial yawned again then laid back to bed. A few minutes later he heard the door knob twisting and someone came in. "China?". Martial called out he was about to sit up but his hips didn't let him. Martial groaned at the sudden pain that he felt. China answered sweetly. "Yes Bao Bei?". He was on the kitchen preparing Martial's food.

The groan made China go to Martial worriedly. "Are you okay?".

"Yeah. It's just my hips". Martial growled as he laid himself back.

China sighed in concern then went back to the kitchen to get the food he prepared and the things he bought.

China gave Mar some food he also has heating pads for martial's hips. "I'll put this first. Lay down". China lifted the heating pads.

"Sorry I got carried away". Martial laid down. China apologize as he gently put the heating pads that soothed Martial relieving and making the pain less. Sighing in comfort and relaxing.

The last sentence made Martial roll his eyes and kissed China to the lips but, only giving him a peck. " since I agree to this commitment then I have to bare the consequences. And yet I didn't know you have such monstorous stamina. Well~ This is the first time you showed me this side of yours". China chuckled softly then giving Martial a kiss on the cheek.

"China, Where are my clothes?".

"Don't worry about it. I put it in the washer".

"I love you, Xiao Ai". Martial whispered as he dig in his food. China heard it. "I love u too Bao Bei". He responded with a warm smile.

End