(ChinMa: China x Martial Law) Time out

ابدأ من البداية

Then he poke Martial's hole with his finger still smirking as how cute Martial is when he let out his beautiful moans.

He aligned his member to Martial's hole but, stop. He smirked aT lot Martial then leaned back down, then he starts licking Martial's tip. "Ahh~ Hah~". China starts on giving Martial a blow job again.

Martial moaned then take a hold of China's head, China kept on licking and putting Martial's member in his mouth until he heard Martial said "Ch-... China~ I-.....m..... Close..." China suddenly stops... that surprised martial as China hold Martial's member covering his tip

"Haaaaaaaahh~" Martial gasp and whimpers loud as he can feel China's hand stopping him from cumming. "Do you really think I will let you have ur way? As far as I know you're being stubborn with me". China made a smug smile as he suddenly thrust his member inside Martial.

Martial gasps and arch his back. "Relax your body my love. It will be more painful for u if tighten more around me". China said as he stroke his lover's member. "Ahh~". Martial breathes in as he relax his tense body. Then China pulled it out. Not putting it back in. So now Martial is pissed.

Martial suddenly wrapped his arms around China's neck and kissed him deeply, China kissed back dominating Martial's mouth, tasting every inch, a drool drip out of the corners of Martial's mouth. Both let go, a string of saliva connects them as they breathe for air.

"Fine. Fuck me hard China! Make me faint! Knock me up!! Fill me!". Martial demanded as he stared at China's eyes full of lust. China liked the call out, he smirked then complies with Martial's demand, he pin Martial to the bed...

"Don't regret what you said". China then stood up and pick up something under the bed.

It's a cable ties. China tied Martial's hands tight, Martial let it be as he then wrap his tied arms around China then he sat on his lap. China positioned Martial's body properly.

China's hard member was poking Martial's ear member too. China took a hold of Martial's member then lift Martial up a bit

China then thrust his Aching member in. That made Martial moaned loud and hug China.

China smirked at Martial cause he cum on China's hands. "You cum just me putting it in?"

Martial nod, China find this rather very honest, adorable and cute.

China then put his head to the crook of Martial's neck.

As China starts to move Martial bit his arm but moans still escape Martial's lips.

China then stop but the need Martial wants more so Martial is the one who move his hips.

China smirked at his lover's action and let him take the lead.

Martial's hips are slowing down so China took dominance again then went for a search.

A few minutes of China looking for something inside Martial, he finally found what he was looking.

China hit Martial's sweet spot, Martial's gasp and arch his back as pleasure run through his body.

His arms and legs are giving out. China continued to thrust hitting the sweet spot over and over.

Martial then screamed "I'm cumming!".

"Me too". China groaned too as he thrust a few more. Martial comes to his and China's stomach, his tense body relaxed then lay himself to China.

China also Releases his warm seeds inside Martial. Martial moaned as he can feel China's seed inside of him.

China pulled out letting the cum leaked out of Martial's hole.