4.Daredevil

Nobody's pov

Dick had always loved taking risks. But being team leader he had to cut back on them or he could get someone hurt. But when ever it was just him or when he was Wally he'd take unnecessary risks. He'd spring from one roof top to another. Sometimes preforming a flip mid jump then sticking the landing perfectly. He loved the adrenaline pumping though his veins when his foot left the mucky tilled roof of some bloodhaven high rise, twisting his body to do a front flip, then landing on the another roof just to keep running to the same thing in a few meters.

Wally's pov
Wally loved seeing his Boe (Boe is an old fashioned term for boyfriend) spring and flipping from one roof top the next. But he knew it didn't come without risks. If he where to trip and fall wally didn't know what he'd do with himself.

Dick's pov
An extra big jump was coming. Dick new it might be a stretch to make but he had hope in his body. 15 steps away. He new he could do it. 10 steps away. "Come on" he said under his breath. 5 steps. "Come on" out loud.

This caught the speedsters attention.

Wally's pov
"DICK DON'T, IT'S TOO FAR!!" he shouted cuping his hands around his mouth.

Nobody's pov
But it was too late Dick had already sprung from the roof he had been on. He made it about half way before he started to fall he blotted put stars as he fell . He quickly stretched out to grab the ledge of the next building.
His fingers missed by breath. To Dick everything went quite all he could hear was his breathing "how could this happen" he thought. :This had never happened before". His mind was going a mile to the dozen. He closed his eyes waiting for the inevitable death the concrete pavment brought.

Wally's pov
Wally had been watching from the side as all this went down. He needed to save his love. He ran towards the building Dick had just missed. Ran up the wall. Sprung off about half way up. And flew through the air towards his Boe. He put his arms out wide to receive Dick. 

Nobody's pov
Wally mat the falling Dick with open arms. Dick grasped Wally as if his life depended on it,which it did. The two flew across the street . And crashed into the roof of a car.
Wally spoke first " ooouuuccchhh"
Dick pulled wally into a bone breaking hug. And whispered to his boyfriend "thank you,thank you" tears were pickling at Dick's eyes now as Wally hugged back.
"Hey babe, it's ok we're all ok" Wally cooed to Dick. They sat there for a minute before wally scooped Dick up bridal style before running them both home. When they got home Wally realized that Dick's chest had fallen into rithum. He was fast asleep. Wally carried him to their bedroom and layed him on the bed. Wally placed a kiss on Dick's fourhead " love you Dickie". he got into bed and held Dick close till he fell asleep.

Aight another chapter done.
I am fast running out of ideas here
But I like writing these cringe oneshots so yea any requests or ideas very much appreciated.
Well that's me bye luv yah (°¤°)