Silence filled the meeting as Dr. Kal'tsit waited patiently. 

Dr. Kal'tsit: I apologize for the inconvenience for all of you. I know we're prepping for the next mission about the Reunion but there is something that occurred horribly that I must speak urgently.  

She took a deep breath. 

Dr. Kal'tsit: The Doctor was found dead this morning. 

Gasps were coming from different operators and some chattering about what has happened. 

Dr. Kal'tsit: Now, don't panic. I'll be taking over Rhodes Island for the time being until a new Doctor will come and take over.  We know that this Doctor is a horny person sometimes, but his death is uncalled for. What I'm saying is that we have a murderer within the facility. 

Tensions were tight within the meeting room. Some operators were looking around to see if anyone would be the murderer. 

Dr. Kal'tsit: Now concerning your safety and the others around you, me, Amiya, Dobberman, Projekt Red, and a few others will be monitoring all of you to make sure you're not hurting yourself or anyone else. This is only a safety protocol so that we can catch the murderer that's lurking in the facility. At the same time, the security will be upgraded during this temporary occasion. So try not to do anything suspicious for the time being.  Just to be clear, DO NOT point fingers at anyone for any personal reason. If you have an idea of who's the murder but don't know who it is or can't confirm it, bring some evidence so we may investigate it.  And one more thing, if you need to go outside for whatever reason it is, just make sure to inform the higher-ups besides me of where you going. All of you are dismissed.

Timeskip again in Ch'en's POV

After hearing Dr. Kal'tsit's meeting, I went straight to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm starting to feel strange all of the sudden. The feeling of having blood on my hands after what I did to the Doctor feels so nice. I wanted more stimulation, and (Y/N) has been on my bucket list after I hung out with him. 

Ch'en: (Y/N), I'll make sure that no one would hurt you I promise. If it means to kill more people and having blood all over me. 

I picked up the maskless Doctor's head and gently caressed his hair. I giggled slowly as I imagine myself in a wedding dress and marrying (Y/N). 

Ch'en: This bond between you and me will be forever... 

I stopped caressing the Doctor's head when I heard my phone going off. It was from Wei Yenwu I grabbed my phone and answered the call. 

Ch'en: Ch'en of the Lungmen Guard Department speaking. 

Wei Yenwu: It's me, Wei Yenwu. I was calling if you're available to meet up about merging Rhodes Island and Lungmen merging to help against the Reunion this week. 

Ch'en: *sigh* Look, this not be a good time to call me, Wei. The Doctor was found dead this morning and Rhodes Island is sort of under lockdown for the moment.

Wei Yenwu: For what reason, if you don't mind asking. I get carried away with the work of keeping Lungmen safe against threats like the Reunion. 

Ch'en: A murderer is within the Rhodes Island facility. 

Wei Yenwu: Oh I see, should I cancel the meeting then?

Ch'en: No it's fine, I can meet up this week. I'll see if I can talk to Amiya and Hoshiguma about the meeting you suggested. 

Wei Yenwu: Excellent, I'll see you in a few days, Ch'en. 

I ended the call and placed it on the table. I continued to caress the Doctor's head with my silky hands. I started to smile widely as I keep stroking the maskless Doctor.