The First Date

Continues in (Y/N)'s POV in case you're wondering...

Perfect timing?! It's more like bad timing to me! 

Ch'en: So, did you get my letter? 

(Y/N): I did get your letter, why do you ask? 

I noticed that Ch'en started to blush a little bit. Either she's flustering or something else was going on in her inner thoughts. 

Ch'en: Oh nothing, I thought we can hang out maybe tomorrow. 

(Y/N): I can't go, Ch'en. Dr. Kal'tsit and the Doctor would kill me for any romantic nonsense. 

Ch'en: It's not romantic or anything, it's just a simple get-together... 

(Y/N): Either way, I'm busy with things.

Ch'en: Just go with me, it'll be fine.

(Y/N): I appreciate your request, but I have to go somewhere.

I tried to walk away but Ch'en grabbed my shoulder before I tried to escape.

Ch'en: It wasn't a request, (Y/N). I just want to get to know you more, that's all.

I saw the pupils in her eyes shrunk. She was giving me a threatening aura that wasn't pleasant to my eyes. She was starting to get desperate to be with me. 

(Y/N): Look, I don't have time to deal with you right now.

Ch'en: Oh really? I don't suppose Hoshiguma wouldn't mind tying you up and bringing you to me or doing something worse like getting a chocker with a bell so I can hear where you are at. 

She backed me into a corner at this point. I'm up against someone who happens to be the head of the Lungmen Guard Department. She can read me like a book, and she's not letting me get away with it. 

Ch'en: Well I need an answer right now, (Y/N). Are you going to hang out with me tomorrow? 

I quickly nodded my head in agreement and Ch'en started to smile for a brief moment. 

Ch'en: Good, meet me tomorrow in the morning in my office and don't be late. See you around, my beloved one. 

Did she call me beloved one?  I'm starting to think that she is the new lover. She walked away from me as I headed back to the investigation room. I was startled and was blank for a good amount of time for making that awful decision. Either way, I didn't have a choice according to Nearl. 

Ch'en's POV

That was my chance to get (Y/N) closer to me and I can't believe he nodded yes. I can feel the tingling sensation coursing through my veins to get my hands on him. But although (Y/N) is restricted by Dr. Kal'tsit's ruleset of being in love with someone, I can manage to find a loophole in that. I started to blush and drool a little bit about him being together until someone noticed that I was acting off. 

???: Madam Ch'en, are you okay? 

I stopped for a bit and recognized the shadow that was cast on the floor. I turned around and saw Hoshiguma staring at me.

Ch'en: Oh, Hoshiguma. What do you want from me?

Hoshiguma: Nothing, I was wondering if you were okay. 

Ch'en: I'm okay Hoshiguma! It's just I get lost in thought sometimes, heh heh...

Hoshiguma: Oh alright then. By the way, do we still have to prep early in the morning? 

Ch'en: It's been rescheduled by Amiya. She noticed that everyone wasn't in top shape though. 

Hoshiguma: Understood, ma'am.